| chapter four |

| → daichi's point of view ← |

Yesterday we went to the movies. Yes, I did say (Y/N) was my girlfriend only so those boys would leave her the hell alone!

I mean, I do wish it was true but she's too nice and beautiful to ever date someone like me. She deserves better.

The truth is, I like (Y/N). A lot. I only told Asahi. Well, and my mom.

I'm debating wether or not I should tell Sugawara because they're best friends. Me and him are best friends too but him and (Y/N) are way closer. Ever since I told my mom about (Y/N), she's been dying to meet her.

My mom wants her to come sleep over but I told her that would be awkward and kinda weird if I asked because we're not really dating.

"But, if you have a sleepover with your volleyball team you can invite (Y/N) to it!" My mom said.

"Mom..that's a great idea! Thanks!" I said smiling.

I took my phone out of my pocket and made a group chat with my teammates and (Y/N).

Me : do you guys wanna come to my house for a sleepover tonight? my mom said it's okay. she'll be out of town.

(Y/N) was the first to respond.

(Y/N) : did you mean to send that to me? lol

Me : duh silly

She responded back.

(Y/N) : my mom said yeah! can you send the address?

Me : *sent address* feel free to come whenever you want!

(Y/N) : I'll be there in 20 :)

I put my phone down and processed what just happened. (Y/N) is coming over...

"Mom!" I yelled. "Yes sweetheart? Is everything okay?" She asked. "She's on her way over here. NOW. I need to clean my room stat! Go make some sandwiches or something." I said running upstairs to my room.

It was cleaned in twelve minutes when I heard a ring at the doorbell. That must be her!

I ran to the door ready to greet (Y/N) but it was just Hinata and Kageyama out of breath. They must've raced each other here.

The next person was Sugawara, Tanaka, then Noya.

I was beginning to lose hope that (Y/N) was actually gonna show so the next ring at the doorbell I let Hinata get. I regretted it the second I saw who was in the doorway. Even my mom got to her before I did. "Ah, you must be (Y/N)! My son talks a lot about you!" My mom said shaking (Y/N)'s soft hands. "Well I'll be going now. It was nice meeting you, (Y/N)! You and my son would have the cutest little babies!" My mother said walking out causing (Y/N) to blush.

She noticed me and smiled. "Hi Daichi."

I smiled back. "Hey (Y/N). What do you want to do?" I asked her hoping to see some of her interests.

She laughed while saying, "I don't know, it's our house!"

Her laugh is one of the little things about her I fell in love with. I must've been blushing because she said, "Daichi? Are you feeling alright? Your face is getting red..." she said putting her hand on my forehead witch made me sweat.

"Daichi! You're sweating!" She said pressing her lips against my forehead. "Oh...it's not a fever." She said getting off her tipi toes.

"Get a room!" I heard Tanaka yell from my living room. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

When everyone arrived, we all piled up in the living room and turned on Hulu.

After an hour of watching scream queens on Hulu, it started to pour. And soon after the rain came the thunder and the lighting. I kept looking next to me (where (Y/N) was and I swear I saw her flinch.

The power went out. "Really! Just when the red devil was gonna kill Gigi!" Tanaka yelled. I felt (Y/N) grab my arm. She was shaking horribly.

"D-Daichi...I'm scared. I hate the thunder and lighting." She said. I could feel her warm tears on my skin. "Okay come with me." I said getting up.

I turned the flashlight on my phone on and went upstairs to my newly cleaned room. I lit three candles. There were my moms. 'Moonlight Jasmine' is what they're called. My room has light in it now and it smelled really good.

Her (e/c) eyes turned red from her tears.

I don't know what to do. Think Daichi think! Remember what happened in the Ouran High School Host Club...Hikaru x Haru...

I took her phone from her and plugged my earbuds into it. I pulled her into my chest under the blankets and blasted her music, holding her.

Holding her in my arms felt so wrong but at the same time, it felt so right. "I love you (Y/N)..." I whispered hoping she didn't hear me.

"I love you too...Daichi." I heard her say.

Authors Note :

So sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to get a chapter in asap.