| chapter seven |

| → daichi's point of view ← |

I woke up in the morning and put on my uniform. I saw the mark where I had punched the wall.

The first thing that crossed my mind - (Y/N).

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I brushed my teeth and didn't bother eating breakfast. I got in my car and drove to (Y/N)'s house. I started driving to school when I saw Sugawara and (Y/N) walking together.

It looked like an important conversation. One that I hoped she would have with me if it was about last night. I pulled over and let them get in.

(Y/N) smiled as she greeted me. "(Y/N), I know you're not happy. Something happened last night and you're going to tell-" I stopped talking when I looked at her. She has bruises all over her body and those are the only ones I could see.

She stopped smiling. Instead, she cried. "(Y/N) what the hell happened to you?!" I yelled pulling over. She cried even more, burying her face in her hands. "Daichi stop." She said still crying.

I parked on the side of the road. "You better tell me what the fuck that bitch did you now or I'm calling the police."

She started crying even more. She tried to talk but she couldn't. "Daichi just be quiet! Can't you see that (Y/N) is going through stuff right now?! Be respectful and let her talk about it when she's ready to tell you!" Sugawara said. "She told you...didn't she?" I asked with a hint of rage and jealousy.

Me and Sugawara were arguing back and forth when (Y/N) said, "I fell." Then, she gave me a bigger smile and said, "I'm alright Daichi. Promise."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Stop fucking lying to me god dammit!" I said hitting the steering wheel.

A tear rolled down her cheek as well and as she said, "Okay. I'll tell you."

She told me everything about how her mom got drunk last night and started hitting her but I don't think she's telling me the entire truth. I just kept my mouth shut because I know that she's going through hell right now and I want to be someone she depends on to help her get better not to make her worse. "Let's call the cops." I said driving to my house. "Daichi where the hell are you going?! We have to go to school!" Sugawara said.

"School can kiss my happy ass." I said. (Y/N) is my top priority."

"Take me to school! Today's the last day I have to makeup my test!" Sugawara said. "Fine." I said. I pulled over again and let him out.

The ride to my house was silent. We were both thinking when (Y/N) broke the silence m. "Ya know Daichi, I think that you love me."

"You should know that I love you." I said smiling.

"Yes!" She cheered smiling with a real smile.

"I just wanted to hear you say that to me." She said smiling with a blush on her face.

I laughed. "(Y/N), you're so cute." She smiled as she said, "guilty."

When we got to my house, my mom was home and she asked what we were doing here instead of being at school. I explained everything to her. (Y/N) told me I could tell her about last night too.

"Well sweetie you're always welcome here. Just please use a condom if you want to do it. And not in my bed!" Mom said.

"O-of course not!" (Y/N) said blushing like crazy.

"Mom, stop."

Mom laughed. "Well we're gonna go upstairs now." I said walking with (Y/N). "Alright let me know if you need anything like a snack...a book..a condom." Mom said giving me a wink.

"Yeah...okay." I said.

"Just let me know if you decide to have sex I'll call an uber and go get drunk."

The things she says...

When we got in my room we sat on my bed and talked for hours and hours. I held her hands and said, "everything will work out in the end. I promise."

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Several months had passed since then. School was over and so was the abuse from (Y/N)'s mom. Her mom had killed her self after being caught by the police. I guess she thought death was better then jail. Me and (Y/N) are still together, happier then ever before.

I helped her with her fear of thunder and lightning. When there's a storm, I pull her close to me and sing her a song.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are gray
You never know dear, how much I love you
So please don't take, my sunshine away.

She's my everything...my princess, baby girl, sunshine, moonlight, and anything you can imagine.

She's my partner in crime. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm actually on my way home right now from a volleyball camp. I'm going to surprise her with a giant teddy bear, roses, and chocolate. Today is her birthday after all.

I got a text from my mom, saying (Y/N) is at my house. My moms in on the plan. (Y/N) has no idea I'm coming home today.

I feel like a soldier who's returning home safely from a war, going to see his loved ones and to me, that person is (Y/N).

Authors Note :

Sorry. I was going to write more but I got a bit emotional when writing this chapter. The song Daichi sings to you is a song my great grandmother used to sing to me when I was little and she recently passed away. And also, IMPORTANT WARNING about the next chapter. It has some parts that are inappropriate for younger readers so reader discretion is advised :) Love ♡