| chapter five |

| → readers point of view ← |

I woke up in the morning a bit confused as to what happened last night but I remembered. I remembered how he said he loved me...probably just because I'm his friend and he was concerned about me. I wish...he truly loved me.

I want to be happy but still Daichi's happiness is what I want more so if I have to hide my feelings to do so, I will. I just want him to be happy but at the same time, I want him. I want him and only him.

I yawned, shaking myself out of my thoughts. Daichi's arm was around my waist, his face on my neck. I wish it could be like this forever...but it can't.

You felt tears in your eyes.

What is this...feeling. Why am I crying over a boy! I've never liked anyone this much...but the promise I made...

You gave in to the emotions and let yourself cry.

You put your hands up to your face and cried. "Dad. Please help me. I'm in love and I don't know what to do! I'm in love...I've never fell so hard for anyone before in my entire life! I don't want to break my promise but it's making me miserable! Please..."

You remembered what your dad said to you when you were young.

"Sweetheart, I want you to always be happy. It doesn't matter if people judge you for it. Be happy and always follow your heart. Sometimes it's better to follow your heart more then your brain because your heart knows what you really want."

I'm going to tell him.

"(Y/N)..." you heard Daichi say. He sat up and played with your hair. "You're so pretty."

You smiled. "Look Daichi." You said, taking a deep breath. He looked at you, giving you his full, undivided attention. "I like you. I like you so much." You said. You rambled on about all the reasons why you liked him and all the things you loved about him when you said, "Daichi...all I'm trying to say is - I'm in love with you."

He grabbed your shoulders. "(Y/N)...I hope you're not joking with me because I am so in love with you. All I want is for us to fall in love and spend the rest of our life's with each other."

He hugged you as he said, "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend? Mine? Forever?"

"Of course Daichi!" You said. You were so happy you could just - cry.

"Thank you dad." You said to yourself.

"AWWWWW! SO CUTE!" You heard Hinata say from outside the door. "SHUT UP HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama said, punching him in the stomach.

Daichi sighed, rolling his eyes. "Come in." He said.

All of the boys came rushing in. "So did you two... like...have...sex?" Tanaka asked. "Oh my gosh no!" You said in defense blushing madly. "Not yet." Daichi said winking.

You decided not to think about that. "My man my man!" Tanaka and Nishinoya said to your boyfriend, high-fiving him as if something happened. Which nothing did.

Today is finally the day you can change Daichi's contact name into "bae". Little did you know, he changed yours too. Into "baby girl".

After everyone left, it was just you two left. "(Y/N), I know we just started dating but...can I kiss you?"

You felt your heart leap out of your chest. You didn't answer him. Instead, you made the move.

You pushed him down onto the bed. You couldn't take it anymore. You wanted to mark him as yours.

You put your knee in between his legs and said, "I'm in control now." With a smirk.

You kissed his lips. They were soft and it felt like you were on heaven. You smiled as you started kissing his neck, leaving your mark.

"Done?" He asked. "Yep." You said, satisfied.

"Good." He said with a smile. "Because now, it's my turn."

Authors Note :

Sex with me so amazinggggg! lol jk. They don't have sex...yet ;)