| chapter ten |

| → readers point of view ← |

"What is it? What did it say?!" Daichi asked you frantically running up to you.

"Daichi...it's positive." You say handing it to him.

He pumped his fists into the air and kept repeating, "im gonna be a daddy!"

You fought back the tears. You didn't know if it was tears of fear or joy.

"Let's wait for a while and then we can get you an ultra sound. I hope it's a boy!" Daichi said with a big smile plastered on his face.

Daichi got on the phone with his mom and told her the news. You looked at the engagement ring Daichi had given you. Tears fell from your eyes. They were tears of joy.

"(Y/N), are you okay? What wrong?" Daichi asked you after hanging up with his mom. "I'm just so happy to be with you...babe." You said.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the damn universe to be with you. Not even a girl like you, you. And only you." Daichi said holding you tight.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Exactly 3 months had past when you got your first ultrasound.

"Hi! I'm Nurse Azume. I'll be giving you an ultrasound today." Nurse Azume said.

"Hmmm...it seems that you have twins! Two healthy girls!"

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Now, it's exactly 6 months later and you're laying in a hospital bed about to give birth. Daichi's mom is in the room with you and Daichi's outside of the room, frantically pacing back and forth.

The doctors and nurses are all really nice so that makes you feel a bit more comfortable. The doctors recommended doing water birth, as it was easier for teens and younger parents which you accepted.

"Younger mothers seem to handle birth better then adults do, so I wouldn't be so nervous!" Dr. Akihiro said smiling.

"Wow they're really anxious to come out!" Dr. Akihiro said with a genuine smile. "We're gonna give you this needle in your back. It should numb the pain in your lower body."

"Okay just a few more pushes the first ones almost out." The stress nurse Rayna said to you.

You felt sharp pain in your head and you were crying from the agonizing pain you felt. Daichi's mom was holding your hand, telling you to squeeze it as hard as you needed to.

"First ones out! Here comes the second!" Dr. Azume said.

You squeezed her hand hard as you pushed as hard as you could. "She's out! All done. You did an amazing job!" Dr. Azume said.

"Your babies are going to the NICU where they will get cleaned and checked for any deformities, diseases, or mental illnesses. I think they'll be alright though, they look perfectly healthy to me."

Daichi's mom got to cut the umbilical cord because she's a retired doctor and she's really the closest thing to a mom you ever had.

You got out of the water and put your clothes back on. You collapsed from the pain, and had to be put in a wheelchair just for the night. The doctors explained to you why you had to be in a wheelchair for the night and you understood.