| chapter six |

| → daichi's point of view ← |

I pinned (Y/N) against the wall, kissing her lips passionately. Even though we just started dating a few hours ago, I feel like we've been dating forever.

"Don't tease me like that.." she said grinning, breathing heavily.

"Well..." I said. "You're no fun."

I started sucking her neck, leaving my mark as well.

"Wait Daichi. What if someone sees. Girls uniforms are different then the boy ones." She said, stopping me. "Okay. I'll make sure no one can see them."

"Wait Daichi? What do you mean?" She asked.

I unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt and started sucking her chest. After I was done I said, "hey, it's getting late. Do you want a ride home?"

I buttoned her shirt back up giving her time to think about what she wanted. "I wanna stay with you!" She said pouting. "But (Y/N) it's so late! Your mom is gonna be pissed."

She stood up on my bed. "But Daichi please! My mom doesn't care about me! She won't care! She won't even notice!" She said pouting like a puppy.

I stood up too realizing I was at least a head taller then she was. "Fine." I said giving in. "Yay! I love you!" She said hugging me tight. "What did you say?" I asked. "Yay...?" She replied.

"No." I said. "The last part." She smiled. "I love you."

My heart was pounding. Hearing those words come from a girl I thought would never love me. Love is confusing...ya know?

I was getting a little turned on, looking at the hickeys she gave me.

"Listen...(Y/N)." I said preparing myself. "Yeah? I am listening." She said looking at me. "You have to go home."

She looked shocked. "But why?" I took a deep breath. "I can't control the beast inside of me." I said seriously.

She laughed. "Okay Mr. 'pull out game'." I grabbed my keys and got her stuff for her. "(Y/N). I'm serious." I said sternly. "Fine. Whatever. Take me home. Or take me to the bed..." she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Jesus Christ (Y/N)!" I said holding back the urge. "I'm just kidding!" She said.

When I pulled up to her house, I got out of the car and walked her to the door. I kissed her goodnight and we went our separate ways. Her to her house, and me to my car.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. How innocent she seems but she's like..an expert in pleasure.

I love (Y/N) so damn much...the girl of my dreams is mine. I was about to drive away when I heard a scream. It sounded like...(Y/N)!

I got out of my car and ran up to the door. I hopounded on the door. "(Y/N)!!! ARE YOU OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I yelled continuing to bang on the door.

A lady with (h/c) hair opened the door with a scary smile on her face. "Yes? Boy..."

"Where's (Y/N)? Are you her mother?!" I asked concerned. "You know...child, you shouldn't hit my door so hard...it could break." She said rubbing her door. "Why did (Y/N) scream?!" I demanded slamming my fist against the wall.

"I suggest you go home..now." She said with a sinister smile. "Or else?" I said bravely. She pulled out a knife. "I could call the police. Or I could handle this myself." She said licking the knife.

"I'm not leaving until you prove she's alright." I said holding my ground. "Or else?" She asked laughing.

"I'll call the cops." I said.

"Alright you little pest...give me just a minute." She said shutting the door.

(Y/N) came to the door crying, wiping tears from her eyes. "Daichi, I'm alright." She said smiling.

"I promise."

"(Y/N)...that's bullshit! How could you say that when your in tears! I'm not letting you stay with this crazy bitch!" I said grabbing her wrist.

"Let my daughter go, now." Her mom said grabbing her. "She said she was alright now go." Her mom said shutting the door in my face.

I went home, pissed off and scared. I went straight to bed, only saying goodnight to my mom.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I heard (Y/N) scream inside my head.

I punched the wall. "God damn it Daichi why the hell didn't you stay."

Authors Note :

Hehehehehe..*cry*