Chapter 2.

"Babababa."

Zayn woke up to someone bouncing up and down on his chest. Groaning, he rolls over to see who is sitting on top of him. It was Niall.

"Baba up, up!" He giggled tugging at Zayn's cheeks.

"How'd you get out of your crib mister?" Zayn laughs, setting the small boy between a still sleeping Harry and himself.

"Ni sweep wif Baba and Daddy."

"Ah I see, Daddy must've moved you in here."

Niall nodded, cuddling into Zayn's side. They cuddled for about a minute before a strange rumbling sound erupted from Niall's stomach.

"Someone is hungry." Zayn laughed tickling Niall's sides. Zayn picks up Niall, taking him down stairs to get some breakfast for Niall. As he passed Louis bedroom he heard some rustling inside, he pushed the door open and peeked inside. Louis was standing in the middle of the room holding a bundle of sheets. As soon as Zayn opened the door the smell of urine hit him, and he instantly knew Louis had wet the bed.

"Louis?" Zayn whispers, squatting down in front of the distraught boy.

"I'm so sorry Baba, it was an accident." He sobs.

"Louis hunny, it's okay. Come on, lets get you cleaned up." Zayn sets, Niall down on the floor in Louis' bedroom, taking Louis into the bathroom removing his wet clothes, helping him have a quick shower.

Zayn took Louis back into the bedroom, helping him get dressed into some soccer shorts and a matching shirt.

"Okay lets go get you some breakfast Niall." Zayn says, turning around to face Niall. "Niall?" The baby wasn't were Zayn had left him, which wasn't surprising.

"Niall? Where'd you go?"

Zayn heard a stifled giggle coming from under the bed, so he bent down and peeked under. Niall was there laying on his stomach, a giant grin plastered on his face as he stared back at Zayn.

"If you're not coming out, me and Lou will have breakfast with out you." Zayn smirks.

"NO!" Niall screeches crawling out from under the bed and into Zayn's arms. Zayn walks down the stairs with Louis on his back and Niall on his hip. He sets Niall in his highchair and Louis on the seat next to him.

Zayn sets to work on making Louis a bowl of Cheerios, putting in the cereal then pouring in the milk.

"NO BABA! You need to put the milk in then the Cheerios!" Louis huffs. Zayn laughs, but follows Louis orders, making him a new bowl setting it down in front of him.

"Thank you." Louis grins with a mouth full of cereal.

"No problem buddy." Zayn ruffles the five year olds feathered hair. Zayn puts a few Cheerios on Niall's tray, who munches them happily. He heats up a bottle and when Niall has eaten the cereal Zayn takes him to the couch to give him the bottle.

By 9am everyone was out of bed and had breakfast.

"Daddy. Can we go to the park?" Louis asks, pressing his face against the window staring at the playground across the street.

"I don't see why not." Harry smiles glancing over at Zayn, who nods in agreement.

"LIAM WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!" Louis shouts excitedly, jumping onto his brothers lap.

"Louis, inside voice please." Zayn says sternly.

"Sorry Baba." Louis pouts. Within ten minutes the lot of them were out the door an crossing the street towards the park. As soon as Louis steps foot on the tanbark he grabs Liam's hand dragging him towards the swings, insisting his new brother should push him on them. Zayn and Harry sat on a near by bench chatting, not watching what their youngest son was doing. Niall had wandered off in the direction of the basketball courts, where lots of the older kids were playing. An older man, in all black had taken notice of the small boy toddling along on his own, the stranger approached Niall, squatting down to the baby's eye level.

"What is your name little boy?" He asks.

"I Ni-aww, and I dis many!" Niall says excitedly holding up one finger.

"Do you want to come with me, I'll give you some candy?" The man asks, maliciously smiling at Niall.

"Yes. I wike cwandy mistah." Niall giggles, holding his arms up, allowing the man to pick him up and carry him away, not really knowing what he is getting himself into.

Liam eventually looks up from the swing he is pushing Louis on, noticing his youngest brother is in the arms of a stranger, most likely to be a pedophile. He yanks Louis from the swing, causing the five year old to make a squeaking noise. Liam takes off running towards Niall with Louis still in his arms.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Liam screams, grabbing the collar of the mans shirt, with one arm while still holding a sobbing Louis with the other. Shocked, the man drops Niall causing him to hit his head on the concrete, running in the opposite direction.

Niall looks up and for a second Liam thinks Niall isn't going to cry, but to seconds later Niall's eyes begin to water before he starts screaming, holding his head. Liam picks Niall up, now carrying his two crying brothers. Louis now mostly only crying because Niall was.

"DAD!" Liam shouts, getting their dads' and just about every other dad in the parks attention. Zayn and Harry race over to Liam, looking distressed.

"Liam calm down, what happened?" Zayn soothes, taking a still screaming Niall from Liam's arms. Liam explains the whole incident, and immediately Zayn and Harry notice the large bump forming on Niall's forehead.

"Oh hunny, shh it's okay Baba's got you." Zayn whispers, kissing the bump on Niall's head.

Everyone decides its time to go home. Zayn sets Niall in his cot for a nap, Louis falls asleep on the couch and Liam goes up to his room.

Harry gently knocks on Liam's bedroom door, entering and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Me and Baba are very proud of you." He starts. "If it wasn't for you we could've lost Niall."

Liam glances up smiling, happy he's already made his fathers proud. "I know how much he means to you, well how much we all mean to you. And I guess he already means a lot to me too."

Harry pats his back kissing his cheek, leaving the room.

"Oh and Liam, neither Zayn or I expect you to call us Daddy and Baba. Just Dad is fine for both of us." Harry smiles, closing the door behind him.

They'd only had these boys a day and things we already becoming difficult.

A/N: how was is? (:
I'm so happy because this is a new fic & when I checked it was already in the top 400 fanfics on wattpad, which is amazing! x

Please vote, comment & fan me! (:

Bye Chickens!! Xx