Chapter 6.

It had been three days since Niall was admitted to hospital and he was still sleeping. No one was really sure why the baby wouldn't wake up, they'd run multiple tests but time after time found nothing.

"Daddyyyy." Louis whines. "When can we go home?"

"Louis, I've told you already, we have to stay here for a while. Niall is very sick." Harry groans.

"Can't we just leave him here?" Louis asks.

"No silly." Harry laughs quietly shaking his head.

"But I'm boreeeeeed." Louis huffs, dragging out his words. Harry pulls his five year old son into his lap, trying to settle him down. Most kids Louis' age are just as fidgety and energetic, but sometimes Louis can be a bit to much to handle, but that doesn't mean Zayn and Harry love him any less.

It was 8 o'clock at night, they were nearing another day of Niall not waking up, making this the fourth day of his coma.

It's fair to say it startled everyone when the 1 year old started whimpering loudly. Zayn's head snapped around, watching Niall closely.

"Hey baby, can you hear me?" Zayn whispers, running his fingers through Niall's now slightly matted hair.

"Hurts Baba." Niall mumbles. He still hasn't opened his eyes, but neither Harry or Zayn want to push him.

"I know baby, I know." Harry whispers, placing a quick kiss on Niall's cheek.

Half an hour later Niall's eyes snap open and he glances around frantically, eventually spotting his Daddy sitting over in the corner with Louis on his lap.

"Daddy." Niall cries, trying to reach for Harry. When Harry sees Niall siting up in tears he carefully places a sleeping Louis on the seat before making his way over to his youngest son.

"Hi bub." Harry smiles.

"Where Baba and Li?" Niall chokes out.

"They went to get some dinner for us baby, they'll be back soon."

Niall cries out in pain. He felt terrible and he just wanted some warm milk and a cuddle from his Baba. Harry wished he could help Niall, he really did, but Niall wouldn't tell Harry what he wanted, the baby just kept assuming Harry would know what he needed.

"Niall come on you need to tell me what you want." Harry sighs, but Niall only cries louder. A nurse comes in to see what all the fuss is about, smiling when she sees Niall awake. She does a few checks over Niall and tells Harry that they can take their son home tomorrow morning if he's still doing okay then.

When Zayn walks into the hospital room with a bag of McDonalds in his hand and Liam trailing behind him with the drinks Niall's face lights up as he reaches for Zayn.

"Baba, Baba, Baba, Baba." He giggles, wiping away his tears. Harry his completely shocked, and slightly annoyed because just seconds ago Niall was bawling his eyes out and being totally uncooperative. But as soon as Zayn walked in he was suddenly happy again.

"Hey sweat pea, you feeling better now?" Zayn asks.

"Hungy." Niall giggles patting his stomach.

"How about some milk yeah?"

"Otay."

Once Niall's bottle is prepared Zayn climbs up onto the bed next to Niall and helps him drink is bottle.

Niall constantly glances up at Zayn smiling with the bottle between his lips.

Once the bottle is drained Niall looks up at Zayn his eyelids drooping.

"Tired Baba." He mumbles.

Louis sits up shocked, his eyes going wide. "You can't be tired NiNi, you've been asleep for three days!"

Harry laughs, "that's a different kind of sleep munchkin."

A/N: so this is wayyyy overdue and short sorry! :( I can't even remember when I updated last but anyway.

if you have any ideas (like prompts for oneshots) leave them below and i might use it because I'm pretty stuck with the story at the moment but I want to keep it going for you guys because it's been getting good feedback.

please vote, comment and follow me?

bye chickens!! xx