Chapter 4.

This morning was exactly like the last. As soon as Zayn went to leave to take Liam and Louis to school, then head off for work, Niall threw a tantrum. The baby didn't want Baba to leave him. It was no lie that Niall probably loved Zayn just that little bit more, but Harry didn't mind all too much.

"Niall please, I have to go now." Zayn sighed.

"No Baba stay wif Ni-aww." Niall cried, stomping his little feet.

"You boys head out to the car, I've got to get something." Zayn says, opening the door for Liam and Louis. Zayn goes back up stairs to get the documents he left by the computer and Harry goes back into the kitchen to make Niall's bottle. The small boy glances around the room realising he's alone, he eyes the duffle bag Zayn takes to work. Niall climbs into the bag hoping to get out and surprise his Baba when they get to his work. When Zayn returns he shoves the papers in the bag, not noticing his son inside. He lifts the bag on to his shoulder, noticing it's much heavier, but because he's flustered doesn't think much of it.

Zayn throws the bag into the back seat of the car, earning a small squeak from the boy inside. Luckily the small noise goes unnoticed due to the chattering amongst Zayn, Liam and Louis.

Louis is dropped off at his primary school first, then Zayn drives to Liam's high school, wishing him a good day, before setting off to the office building he works at.

Zayn entered his office which was on the 8th floor, leaving his bag by his desk, before going to a meeting.

Niall stayed in the bag for a while before climbing out. His lip quivered when he realised Zayn wasn't here.

"Baba?" He called.

No answer. Niall decided he should go and look for Zayn. He wandered through the building filled with offices. Not one person stops to ask why Niall is wandering around alone.

When he comes to the large double doors at the front of the building, Niall walks out of them, exiting the building.

Harry had long realised that his youngest son was missing. He'd searched the whole house three times, but he had no idea where Niall was. Harry was panicking, they'd only had the boys for a week and he'd already misplaced one of them. He'd tried contacting Zayn to see if he knew where the young child was, but Zayn wasn't answering.

Niall had been wandering around the city for almost two hours, he was tired, hungry and his nappy was very full. Niall spotted the man from the park the other day sitting outside a cafe, he waddled over to who he thought was a nice man.

" 'scuse me?" Niall smiled.

"Hello, Niall isn't it?" The man smirked.

"I wost." Niall pouted, looking up at the man for help.

"Do you want me to drop you home?"

"Yes pwease."

Niall was picked up by the man, and carried to a black SUV. The man tossed Niall into the boot of the car, speeding off down the high way. Niall may only be one, but he knew they'd been driving for longer than they should've been.

"Mistah? Where we goin'?" Niall asked.

Niall didn't get an answer.

To Niall it felt like they'd been driving for hours. His nappy had started leaking, he was tired and hungry. Every time he'd asked where they were going he was ignored.

"Mistah. What's your name?" Niall piped up.

"Josh."

"Otay."

--

When Zayn arrived home with his two oldest sons he was half expecting to see his youngest boy waiting at the door, excited to tell him about his day. But he certainly wasn't expecting to see his husband in tears on the couch.

"Boys go up stairs." Zayn orders.

"Harry? Babe, what's wrong?"

"It's Niall, he's been missing all day, I've called the police they said they'd keep an eye out." Harry sobs, leaving into Zayn's chest.

"Harry shh, it'll be ok. We'll find him."

"Zayn no, what if he's seriously hurt. What if someone's got him?"

"I'm sure he'll be okay." Zayn soothed, trying to calm down his husband.

--

Finally Niall felt the car stop. Josh pulled him from the boot and dragged him inside a dark cabin.

"Sit." Josh ordered, pushing Niall onto a tattered carpet like rug. Niall whimpered as the rash on his bum caused by his full nappy started to hurt more.

"Shut up you pathetic little brat." He growled. Niall's stomach grumbled loudly, he looked up at Josh with pleading eyes. Josh rolled his eyes, giving Niall a slice of bread and some water.

"You can sleep there."

Niall frowned, but nodded. Curling up into a ball at least trying to get some sleep. He just wanted to go home to his Daddy, Baba and his brothers.

A/N: chapter was long over due, i apologise. thanks for all the support so far. (:

Why do you think Josh has Niall?

20 votes & 5 comments for the next chapter! c:

Bye Chickens!! Xx