Chapter 7.

Niall was back to his usual bubbly self as he left the hospital with his family the next morning. Giggling loudly as his two daddies held his hands and swung him back and forth between them.

"More, more!" He would squeal.

It was still fairly early, so Zayn had insisted that Liam and Louis went to school of course earning a whine of protest from Louis, Liam wasn't really all to fussed about it. Zayn decided he'd also go to work.

When they arrived home the three off them got ready for their day.

--

"Bye Liam." Zayn called from the car as Liam entered the school gates. Liam smiles and waves back.

He doesn't make it very far before someone pops up next to him, smiling brightly. It was Luke.

"Hey Luke." Liam grins, blushing a little.

"Li! Where have you been the last few days?" Luke asks.

"My baby brother was in hospital. He's okay now, we took him home this morning." Liam sighs sadly, he tries to smile because Niall is okay now, but he can't help imagine what the poor baby went through.

"Oh, did you want to talk about it."

Liam shakes his head, "nah it's fine, thanks though."

Luke just nods, not wanting to upset Liam any further, because clearly he's already upset by it.

The pair walk to their first class together in silence, it's not the kind of silence that's awkward though. Although they only met not long ago, both of them feel something for the other boy. The problem is they're too afraid to admit it. Rejection is basically impossible in this situation, but still, neither of them can muster up the courage to ask the other out.

They walk into the classroom together, taking a seat beside each other up the back of the class - mostly so the can talk amongst themselves with out being noticed as easily by their rather strict teacher, Ms Wills.

The lesson is almost over when Luke looks over at Liam again, biting his lip before he speaks.

"Liam? Are you.. Gay?" He says in barely a whisper.

"Yeah." Liam nods, turning a deep shade of red.

"Li don't be embarrassed, so am I."

Liam looks up, a small smile forming on his face, "Really."

"Yeah."

As the bell went signalling for the students to move to their next class Luke took Liam's hand as they walked out the classroom. Liam swung their hands between them, smiling at Luke. It was only expected they got a few strange glances from some of the other teenagers, but much to Liam's surprise no rude comments were made. At his old school if he were to hold hands with a boy he would've been beaten up, they knew he was gay and always had those same stereotypical names like fag and cock sucker for him. But this school was different, so maybe he could forget about the bullying he went through.

--

Louis wasn't really enjoying his day at school. None of the other kids spoke to him and he wasn't sure why. He had tried to talk to one little boy, but Louis was ignored. That's why he was currently sitting on a bench by himself at recess, watching all the other kids play together on the playground.

When Louis was at the orphanage all the other kids liked him an wanted to play with him, so why didn't they want to now?

Louis' teacher was out on playground duty when she saw the brunette sitting alone. She makes her way over to him, another boy Louis recognises from his class trailing behind.

"Hey Louis, why aren't you playing with the other kids?" She asks.

"I-I don't think t-they like me." He mumbles, trying not to cry. Ms Sun turns to face the boy behind her.

"Michael, this is Louis. He started here a few days ago, would you like to show him around for me love?"

Michael nods, putting his hand out for Louis to take. The two five year olds walk around the school together.

"I'm Michael, but you can call me Mikey."

"My name is Louis, but sometimes my daddies call me Lou, so I guess you can call me that too." Louis smiles.

"Louis is a pretty name." Mikey giggles.

Louis thinks he just found his first friend. Mikey is such a lovely boy.

At the end of the day, Louis is surprised to see his Daddy (Harry) at the school gates with Niall in his arms. Louis squeals, his hand joined with Mikeys' as he runs towards his father and brother, excited to introduce his new friend.

"Daddy! This is Mikey, he's my bestest friend!" Louis smiles.

"Hi." Mikey says shyly, stepping behind Louis. "There's my mummy Lou, I'll see you tomorrow." Mikey whispers pressing a quick kiss to Louis' cheek before scurrying off towards his mum.

When Harry pulls up outside of Liam's school, he sees his oldest son talking to another boy, the other boy hands Liam a slip of paper, which Harry presumes to be a phone number.

When Liam gets into the car, his cheeks are flushed red as he bits his lip nervously.

"What's his name Li?" Harry asks, rubbing Liam's shoulder. Harry could tell that Liam really liked the boy, and he probably liked Liam back.

"Luke, his name is Luke. And oh Dad he's so nice and amazing." Liam sighs.

"So your gay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"What's gay Daddy?" Louis pipes up.

"It's when a boy likes boys." Harry says, "like me and Baba, we're gay."

"I like Mikey Daddy, does that mean I'm gay?"

"Maybe Boo."

--

Zayn was working late that night, which of course lead to Niall getting worked up because Zayn wasn't there to give him a good night kiss.

"When Baba comin'?" Niall asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Soon baby, he'll be here in the morning darling, you have to go to bed now." Harry whispers, kissing Niall's forehead.

"No! 'ave to 'ait for Baba." Niall whines, tears starting to well up in his oceanic eyes.

"Okay bub, how about me and you wait on the couch." Harry suggests, hoping that if he lays Niall down a bit, giving him his dummy the baby would fall asleep on the couch.

And that's exactly what happened half an hour later, Niall dozed off unknowingly.

When Zayn walked through the door at half past nine Liam had just gone up to bed and Harry was still sitting on the couch with Niall, not wanting to move the sleeping boy until he was sure that Niall was in a deep sleep.

"Hey babe." Zayn smiles, kissing Harry softly. "Why isn't he in bed?"

"He wanted to wait for you, but he fell asleep on the couch." Harry laughs.

"You go have a shower while I take Ni up to bed and then I'll cook you dinner." Harry says.

"No babe, you do a lot around here, and besides I had dinner earlier. I'll take Niall up to bed and you hop in the shower. I'll meet you there." Zayn smiles, before sending a light wink in Harry's direction.

A/N: I felt so bad for not updating in forever last time, so I decided to update quickly! And yes, the Luke and Michael (Mikey) from the story are based off the 5sos boys.

How cute are Luke and Liam? And oh my god, Louis and Mikey are god damn adorable.

Thanks for reading.

15 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter? :)

Bye Chickens!! Xx