Chapter 12.

It's 7 o'clock in the morning and Niall and Louis are playing with the toys downstairs. Harry is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for when Zayn, Liam and Luke come downstairs.

Niall and Louis are building towers, Niall with the red and blue blocks and Louis with the green and yellow.

There is only blue blocks left in the pile, and Louis needs some to finish his tower, hoping Niall won't mind he takes the rest stacking them in his tower. But when Niall turns around all of his blue blocks are gone, he sees them on Louis tower and huffs loudly.

"Louehh, dey mine." Niall says, reaching for the blocks, they're too high up and Niall ends up leaning onto Louis' tower, accidentally knocking it over.

"Niall! You knocked it over!" Louis shouts, kicking Niall's tower down.

"Louehh!" Niall screeches, in turn throwing a block at Louis' stomach. It didn't hurt Louis but the older boy didn't appreciate having a block thrown at him, and as Niall is about to go tell on Louis for being a meanie, Louis steps forward and shoves Niall in the back. Niall stumbles forward, whacking his forehead on the glass coffee table. He lands on his bum, sitting silently and for a second, Louis thinks Niall isn't going to cry. But of course the shock and pain sets in and Niall lets out an awfully loud scream before bursting into tears, crying loudly.

Harry comes running in, scooping the baby off the floor. "Darling what happened." Harry sighs, gently rubbing the bump forming on Niall's head.

"Lou pushed me." Niall sobs. Harry turns to Louis, "Louis, is that true?"

"Yeah. But he throwed a block and knocked my tower down!"

"Louis, I'm sure he didn't mean to knock it over and as for the block you need to remember Niall's only a baby he doesn't know right from wrong. He isn't a big boy like you yet."

Louis nods, playing with his fingers.

"Now come and say sorry to him then go sit in the naughty corner until I come to get you." Harry says.

"I'm sorry NiNi." Louis whispers.

" 'S otay Lou."

Harry takes Niall into the kitchen, setting him on the counter and placing an ice pack in his head. Niall sits there for ten minutes, holding the ice to his head before he puts the ice pack down.

"Daddy, we wake up Baba?"

"Yes darling." Harry takes Niall upstairs putting him on Zayn (and Harry's) bed, Harry goes back downstairs to get Louis out of time out, leaving Niall with Zayn.

"Baba?"

"Baba. Baba up."

Zayn mumbles something and rubs his eyes.

"Up, up, up!" Niall squeals.

"Ngh- hey darling." Zayn groans, pulling Niall on top of him for a hug. Niall giggles as Zayn tickles his thighs, which is the baby's ticklish spot. Niall kicks his legs in his onesie, laughing loudly.

"Baba stop." He squeals. Zayn keeps tickling Niall moving to his belly. Niall rolls onto the bed next to Zayn. And it's not until Zayn feels something warm and wet on his own leg that he stops the tickling. He sits up, there's some wet patches on the legs of Niall's onesie, Zayn figures Niall's nappy must've leaked. Niall had also figured out what he'd done and started to well up with tears.

"Oh darling don't get upset, Daddy must've forgotten to change you when he got you up. And I tickled you so much that you had another wee."

Zayn takes Niall into his room and lays him on the change table. Unbuttoning the onesie and replacing the nappy. Leaving Niall in only his nappy, because that's how the baby preferred to be dressed.

"Come on lovely, let's go get Liam and Luke up for brekky."

Niall jumps on Liam's bed, climbing on top of him and Luke. Both boys wake up, smiling when they see Niall.

"Hey buddy." Liam smiles. "What happened to your head?"

"Lou pushed me and I hit it on da table."

"Aw I'll kiss it better." Luke smiles, pressing a light kiss to Niall's head.

"Tank you." Niall blushes before getting of the bed and running downstairs.

Luke leans in and kisses Liam's lips. They make out for quite a while before Luke pulls away.

"Liam James, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course."

They share another passionate kiss. Only stopping when Harry calls from the kitchen to hurry up because breakfast is ready and everyone is waiting for them.

The pair go downstairs hand in hand. And before they sit down Liam clears his throat.

"Dads, well uh. Luke is my boyfriend now." Liam smiles, looking over at Luke.

"Aw congratulations you two." Zayn grins.

A/N: hi hi hi hi. so i hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was as fairly quick update and a decent length. (: LIAM AND LUKE ARE FINALLY BOYFRIENDS.

50 votes and 6 comments for the next chapter?

Bye Chickens!! Xx