Chapter 10.

Monday morning is always a rush. Zayn has to help get Louis ready for school, Liam is quite capable of doing that himself. Harry gets Niall ready for the day, which even though they usually don't go anywhere it's an event in itself. Niall has become fussy and a very difficult child to deal with ever since he came home from the hospital. Neither Zayn or Harry are sure what has changed.

"Liam, Louis, are you boys ready to go?" Zayn calls.

"Yes!" Two voices call from the kitchen.

"Bye Daddy." Louis says hugging Harry, who ruffles his hair.

"Bye darling. Don't forget to give Mikey the picture you made him."

"I won't."

As soon as Zayn is out the door with Louis and Liam, Niall realises he is left with Harry again. Which really isn't a bad thing.

"Baba?" The one year old calls out.

"Baba has gone to work buddy." Harry sighs, really hoping Niall doesn't get all worked up again.

"No want Baba stay." Niall whines.

"He has to work baby. How about we do something fun today yeah?" Harry suggests. Wiping Niall's hands and face, which are covered in mashed up banana from his breakfast.

Niall huffs. Pushing Harry off him.

"I was thinking we go swimming at the pool." Harry says.

Niall looks up, wide eyed. "We go smimmin'?"

"Swimming, darling. And yes, we can go if you'd like to."

"Yes we go!" Niall giggles clapping his chubby hands.

"Okay, let's get your swimming shorts then."

Harry takes Niall upstairs, changing him into a swim nappy, putting his little blue swimming trunks over the top. Harry then gets himself ready, once the pair of them are ready they head out to the car.

Niall is excited to say at the least. Harry had even stopped at the shopping centre on the way to buy Niall a floating ring shaped like a duck, it even had little leg holes so Niall could sit up in it.

When they arrived at the pool Niall was bouncing up and down in Harry's arms.

"We go smimmin'!"

"Yes baby, calm down."

Harry paid the entry fee and found a spot on the grass to lay down their towels. He'd already blown up Niall's duck floaty and lathered the baby in sunscreen, now finally they were going to go swimming.

Harry sat Niall in his duck, sliding into the water beside his son. Niall kicked his little legs beneath the water, then splashing his hands on the surface.

"Cowd." He shrieked, giggling loudly.

Eventually Niall got sick of sitting in the duck floaty and pushed himself out. The one year old went face first into the pool. Harry had watched Niall fall out of the duck and quickly scooped him up. Niall clings to Harry, slightly shocked. He starts sobbing into Harry's chest.

"Ni, if you wanted to get out you could've just told me." Harry sighs.

Niall sniffles. "More smimmin' just no duck."

"Yeah baby."

--

As soon as Louis walked into his classroom, he saw Mikey standing with some other boys from their class. Louis gulps, not wanting to go up to Mikey when those mean boys are there too. But he does anyway, he grabs hold of Mikey's hand and pulls him away from the group.

"I made this for you Mikey." Louis blushes, handing Michael the picture.

"Thanks Lou. It's pretty." Mikey giggles. When Louis turns around, the other boys are staring at him, before the all break out into a chant of "Louis likes boys, Louis likes boys."

Louis looks down sadly, he didn't think it really mattered if he like boys instead.

But Mikey spoke up. "It doesn't matter if Lou likes boys! I like boys too, and Lou is very pretty, so you shouldn't be nasty to him."

"You really think I'm pretty Mikey?" Louis asks.

"Yeah." Mikey whispers kissing Louis' cheek.

The group of boys gasp, but turn away.

--

When Zayn picks Louis up from school that afternoon, Louis jumps into the car excitedly and starts to explain how he likes boys and Mikey kissed his cheek in front of the nasty boys in his class.

Zayn sits there listening to his sons story. He smiles to himself, because Louis is only five years old and he's already talking about kissing boys. Even if it was only on the cheek.

A/N: hellooooo. so another update i guess. how was it? Louis and Michael (Mikey) are so cute aww. 10 CHAPTERS OMG! (:

Let's try for 60 votes and 9 comments please?

Bye Chickens!! Xx