Chapter 9.

It was Saturday, usually Saturdays were fairly relaxing, but they certainly weren't in the Styles-Malik house hold. Zayn had gone out for a while, and Niall had woken up whiny and bratty, not wanting to do anything Harry had asked him. Hence the reason Niall was running around the house in just the soaked nappy Harry had tried to change.

"Niall come back here!" Harry called.

"No Daddy, me pway." Niall whined, kicking his legs as Harry picked him up off the ground.

"Just let me change your nappy, then you can play. This one is soaking baby."

"No."

Harry ignores Niall's protests and takes him for a change. He hands Niall his dummy, letting him suck for a while. Once Harry is done, he sits Niall up kissing his cheek.

"See baby, I bet that feels much better."

"Pway now?" Niall asks, clapping his chubby hands.

"I think you should have breakfast first darling." Harry says. Niall's face falls, he lets out an ear piercing scream and starts wailing.

"Niall James, stop this right now!" Harry scolds, Niall cries harder.

As Harry heats up Niall's bottle, he holds the baby close bouncing him up and down trying to calm him.

"Come on darling, you're just tied, stop being a naughty boy." Harry coos, rubbing Niall's back.

Louis skips into the kitchen, carrying a piece of paper. "Hi Daddy."

"Hey Lou. What's up?"

"Daddy I made a picture for Mikey. Do you think he'll like it?" Louis holds up a picture of himself and Mikey holding hands under the moon.

Harry smiles. "I think he'll love it buddy."

"Yay!" Louis grins. "Daddy can you play with me now?"

"I have to give Niall his bottle now, but you can play in the lounge and I'll watch you yeah."

"Okay Daddy."

--

When Zayn came home Niall was throwing his fourth tantrum that day. Rolling around on the floor screaming because someone had stolen his green bunny teddy.

"Hey, Ni. What's going on baby? Why you being so loud hmm." Zayn sighs, picking Niall up, kissing his cheek.

"Bunny! Want gween bunny." Niall sobs.

"Why didn't you just ask love?"

"He lost Baba. NiNi can't find."

"Let's go look for him then."

Zayn takes Niall upstairs, looking in every single room. Lastly the came to Louis' room. When Niall saw Louis asleep with his bunny in his arms he screamed the loudest he's ever screamed!

"MINE."

Louis sits up, confused. Niall snatches the his teddy from Louis while he has the chance.

"Mine Lou! You no take."

Zayn shakes his head, grabbing Niall and taking him back down stairs, leaving Louis to sleep.

"Hey babe." Zayn whispers kissing Harry.

"What 'bout my kiss?" Niall pouts, tapping his mouth.

Both Zayn and Harry laugh, each peppering Niall with kisses.

"How was your day?" Zayn asks.

"Alright, Niall was a grumpy bum all day."

Niall giggles.

"Yeah, you were very naughty for Daddy." Harry laughs, blowing a raspberry onto Niall's chubby stomach.

"I sorry." Niall says through fits of giggles.

Zayn and Harry knew their kids weren't always going to be angels, but most other kids weren't always angels.

A/N: that wasn't the best but I felt like writing something so I did. Hope you liked it anyway (:

I went to the 5sos concert last night it was amazing! x

50 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter? (:

Bye Chickens!! Xx