Chapter 8.

{this chapter will contain (my best efforts) of zarry smut, so if you don't wish to read that you can skip it if you'd like. it's starts in the second paragraph}

Zayn placed Niall carefully in his crib, sneaking out closing the door quietly, being careful not to wake the sleeping boy.

Zayn could hear the shower running so he slipped off his shirt, throwing it to the side before sliding his pants and boxers of leaving them in a pile next to the bathroom door.

When Zayn entered the bathroom Harry had his back to Zayn, leaning against the wall. He snuck up behind Harry and squeezed his bum.

"Jesus Zayn, you scared the shit out of me!" Harry pouts, turning to face Zayn. Zayn giggles, leaning in to give Harry a kiss, but Harry pushes him away. Zayn frowns.

"No silly, I don't want a kiss on the lips, I want a kiss there!" Harry smirks, looking down at his already semi hard on. Zayn bits his lip, kneeling down on the cool tiled floor of the shower. Zayn presses a gentle kiss to Harry's dick before licking a long strip along the underside of Harry's now fully hard length. Harry moans loudly, Zayn smirks and takes all of Harry's dick into his mouth sucking at it roughly. Harry grabs Zayn's hair pulling his head forward.

"Mngh Zaynnn." Harry moans, throwing his head back. Zayn stars licking Harry's slit, and Harry starts to fell that all to familiar feeling in his stomach.

"Zaynie, I need to cum."

Zayn was about to take Harry's dick back into his mouth, but Harry stops him.

"Uh uh, want to cum all over your pretty little face." Harry giggles, this surprised Zayn because usually Harry was more submissive, but Zayn liked to see Harry all dominate and bossy when they got sexual, it turned him on even more. Within seconds Harry was cumming all over Zayn's face. Zayn stands up, sliding his finger through the cum then licking it off, he gathers more on to his finger tip before smearing it over Harry's lips, making his husband lick it all up.

Zayn pushes Harry against the wall, and without any warning he shoves a finger up the younger lads ass.

"Fuck Zayn." Harry groans. Zayn adds a second finger, scissoring them inside Harry's reasonably tight hole.

"Just fuck me already you idiot." Harry huffs.

"Calm down pretty boy." Zayn laughs, removing his fingers and replacing them with his member. He slams it in straight away, just how he knows Harry's likes it. Zayn's thrusts are fast as Harry is a moaning mess, leaning against the shower wall for support. The heated water still splashing down on them.

"Do you know how much I love you Harry?"

Harry can't speak, so he answers with a loud moan.

"I love you so so much."

That finishes Harry, he squirts his load all over the shower wall. Zayn cums inside Harry shortly after, kissing Harry softly. The pair whisper a few 'I love yous' before they clean off and get out of the shower.

--

When Liam arrives at school the next morning he's certainly excited to see Luke. He had texted Liam last night saying he had a surprise and Liam couldn't wait to see what it was.

"Liam!" He hears a voice call, it's Luke. He spins around to see Luke running towards him. They share a hug, and Liam examines Luke's face for a while, he knows something's different but can't see it. But eventually he spots the small lip ring in Luke's lip.

"Oh my god Luke! That looks wicked." Liam grins.

"Do you reckon it'll feel nice if I give you a blowjob?" Luke asks, smirking lightly.

"Uh, y-yeah maybe." Liam says turning bright red.

"It's okay, I was only joking." Luke giggles. "Although I would like to give you a blowjob sometime." He says trailing off.

The bell had just gone so the two boys make their way to their first class which is science. Definitely not one of Liam's favourite. But they were currently working on a project with a partner, and Luke was Liam's partner so it wasn't all too bad.

"How about you come to my place tonight so we can work on the project?" Liam asks nervously, afraid that Luke would say no.

"Of course." Luke smiles.

--

When the end of the day comes the two boys wait outside the school gate, when Zayn pulls up he waves at Liam.

"Dad, can Luke come over to work on our science project?"

"Of course, love."

When Zayn walks in the door with Liam, Louis and Luke trailing behind he's certainly not surprised to see Niall standing at the door with a huge grin on his face.

"Baba!" He squeals excitedly.

"Is that your baby brother?" Luke asks Liam.

"Yeah that's Niall." Liam smiles, picking up the small boy.

"Ni, can you say hi to Luke for me?"

"Hi Wuke." Niall mumbles, hiding his face in Liam's shoulder.

"Aw he's adorable, my brother Ashton is about the same age and he's cheeky little thing." Luke laughs.

"You should bring him round to play with Niall one time."

"Yeah, that'd be awesome."

Liam puts Niall down with his toys, saying hi to Harry before heading up stairs with Luke. The whole time they were meant to be working on the project they never got anything done, the pair just spoke to each other.

When Luke had to leave, Liam walked him down to the front door.

"Thanks for having me over Liam, I really enjoyed it." Luke blushes.

"Yeah so did I."

"I see you on Monday yeah." Luke smiles, he turns to leave before turning back around to face Liam.

"Oh and Liam?" Luke kisses Liam softy on the lips. "I really like you."

Liam smiles brightly, "I really like you too Luke."

A/N: oooh zarry shower sex, Liam and Luke kiss. Do you think they'll date eventually? (:

Thank you for 70 votes on the last chapter, that's incredible!

So 50 votes & 8 comments on this chapter then I'll post the next!

Bye Chickens!! Xx