Chapter 3.

Louis wakes up from his nap on the couch, the familiar wetness between his thighs becoming evident to him straight away. Wetting his bed was one thing, but while he was napping on the couch was horrible to him. He started sobbing, thinking his Daddy and Baba would be so mad, because in his mind you can't really clean a couch all to well. He rolled over to check the damage on the couch, thankfully the stain wasn't to big. Just as he was about to flip over the cushion he'd wet Zayn had walked in, immediately noticing Louis' wet state.

"Oh Louis, again?" Zayn sighs, picking up the six year old.

"How often does this happen lovely?" He asks.

"A-almost every t-time I sleep." He mumbles.

"It's okay Lou, maybe you can just wear pull ups to bed yeah." Zayn suggests. Louis shakes his head, pull ups are for baby's, he's five and to him that means he's a big boy.

"No, they're for baby's." Louis huffs.

"No hunny it's okay. If you want only me and you have to know about it." Zayn smiles.

"Tell Daddy too?"

"Course baby."

Zayn helps Louis change into some clean superman boxers and dry trackies. Zayn told Harry he was taking Louis to the shops to get a few things, and he'd be back soon.

--

When they arrived at the shopping centre, Louis was skipping down the isles.

"Louis buddy, which ones would you like?" Zayn asks, gesturing to the different patterned pull ups. Louis glances at the rack, eyeing them all carefully.

"Supah-man Baba." He giggles, taking a packet of superman pull ups of the shelf. Zayn laughs, picking a few more from the shelf. Before they leave, Zayn gets some pain medicine for Niall.

--

Zayn unlocks the door, stepping inside, Louis following.

"Babababa." A little voice calls, then in comes a giggling Niall.

"Hey buddy, how was your sleep?"

"Otay."

Zayn takes Niall into the kitchen, putting some medicine into a syringe. He tries to feed it to Niall, but of course the baby protests, shoving Zayn away.

"No, yuck." He huffs.

"Niall please, it'll make you feel better." Zayn quickly shoves the medicine into Niall's mouth hoping he'll swallow it. But of course the blonde spits it out all over Zayn's shirt.

"Niall." Zayn groans, wiping the sticky substance off his shirt.

"Yucky, NiNi no wike!"

Giving in, Zayn just sends Niall into the lounge room with a sippy cup filled with apple juice, his favourite.

Dinner went well, Harry had cooked spaghetti, which everyone seemed to have enjoyed, especially Niall, who had managed to get it all over his face and even through his hair.

"Okay bath time you two." Harry laughs, taking Niall and Louis into the bathroom to run them a bath.

Liam stayed downstairs with Zayn to help him with the dishes.

"Liam, you and Louis are starting school in a couple of days. You excited?" Zayn asks, trying to strike up conversation.

"I guess." Liam mumbles. Truth was, Liam hated school. Other kids always picked on him, he knew why they did, but he wasn't ready to tell his new dads.

"Don't worry Li, I'm sure it'll be great." Zayn assures, Liam smiles, but on the inside he's not to happy.

--

The weekend passes quickly, and now it's Monday, the day Liam had been dreading. Today is his first day at school. He styles his hair perfectly, making sure his uniform is nice. When he got down stairs, Harry had already made breakfast and everyone else was eating.

"Morning." He said, trying to look happy.

When it was time to leave, Zayn would be taking Louis and Liam to school because he had to work, Harry would stay home with Niall.

"Bye NiNi." Zayn said, kissing Niall's cheek.

"Baba no go?" He whimpers, latching on to Zayn's leg.

"Sorry baby, I have to work. You will stay home with Daddy yeah." Zayn sighs. Everyone knew from the start, Zayn was Niall's favourite. As soon as Zayn closed the door Niall started screaming. Zayn could still hear the poor boy screaming as he got in his car.

Liam and Louis went to separate schools, so Louis was dropped of first, then Liam.

"You'll be fine Liam. I'll pick you up tonight." Zayn smiles. Liam climbs out of the car, entering the schools gates. He picked up his timetable from the office. He could feel other students eyes burning into his skull as he tried to locate his locker. Eventually he found it, dumping some books into it. His first class was maths, which he liked. He sat in one of the middle rows. A tall blonde boy came and sat next to him.

"Hi, I'm Luke." He grinned.

"Liam." He smiled. Maybe school wouldn't be so bad after all, he'd already made a new friend.

A/N: hope you liked it, sorry it's just a filler chapter I guess. but it was cute! Drama soon though! What do you think Liam is keeping from Zayn & Harry? (:

Please 15 votes & 3 comments for the next chapter! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx