The Next Day

I always before school check-up on the city as Spider-man just to make sure everything is in good shape.

For some reason today I can't stop thinking about (y/n). She seems so awesome yet for some reason I can't get the nerves to talk to her a lot. I will say hi or what's up, but that's as far as I can go.
Looking above the city I spot her. I jump down right in front of her.

"Hey!" I say.

She looked a little stunned and had a fist clenched. She probably thought I was going to jump her. A sigh of relief came to her

"Oh it's just you. What's up Spidey?"

She seem so calm around Peter and Spider-man. I can only be calm around her when I'm Spider-man or in her case "Spidey" I kinda like it.

"Oh just watching the city you know superhero duties." I said casually.

"It must be nice to just watch the city from the highest buildings" she said then Shook her head

"well I have to get to school you know high school students duties"
she said sarcastically and winked as she walked away.

Shoot! I completely forgot about school. I then webbed myself to the nearest ally to change out of my suit. As I got to science class I saw her. Why have I never noticed her before!?

"Hey Peter!" She said as I walked by her desk.

I turned to look at her and ended up bumping in someone's desk.

She chuckled.

Well that was embarrassing I thought.

When I finally sat down the teacher started to talk.

"Alright class I have a project for you."

Everyone moaned.

"Alright-alright. Settle down. We will be splitting up into groups of two." She started saying the pairs.

"Flash and Liz. Peter and (y/n).-"

wait did she just say me and (y/n)!?

I would say this is a dream come true, but on the other hand I can barley say two sentences to her before I say I have to go!

As class ends (y/n) starts to walk up to me.

"Hey Peter. I guess we're partners." She said. "When can I come over to your place so we can start?"

Why am I always so nervous around girls!?

"Um-today after school is that okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah that's great. We can walk their together." She replied.

As school ended I kept trying to think up conversation starters.

She walked up to me and asked "ready to go?"

I grabbed my backpack and said

"Uh-yeah let's go."

We start walking and it's a good thing she's chatty because I don't know what to say.

"What about you do you like science ?" She asked.

That's the only thing I can talk about for long periods of time. Once I talk about science there is no shutting me up although I wish there was. She was just smiling and nodding at all of nerdy science crap until something I said caught her attention.

"Wait. You can actually build a computer out of spare parts you found in a dumpster?" She said in shock.

"Yeah I can show you the computer I made when we get to my house." I said.

When we got there Aunt May opens the door

"hi Peter who's this? Is it your girlfriend?" My eyes got wide and I was embarrassed but (y/n) blushed.

"No,Aunt May she's just a friend."

(Y/n) looked a little funny when I said that but smiled through it.

We grabbed a bag of chips and then walked into my room to start working on our project.