Kidnapped

The next day
    "Let me go! Where are you taking me!?"

I said muffled by the band wrapped around my mouth and a bag on my head.

They pulled it off as soon as they tied you to a chair.

"My father won't have this you know!" I said.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

They all turned to me

"oh yeah and who's your father?" The big ugly one said.

"It's none of your business!" I said in a huff and turned my head away from them.

They started working on something over in the corner but I couldn't see it.

"What do you want with me?" I asked bravely. "Are you going to sell me?"

They laughed at my apparent stupidity.

"Silly girl. We know you have been seen with Spider-man and he seems to have a liking in you. If you're in trouble he's not too far from here." Big Ugly said.

I try to get my hands free but it's no use.

They have my phone my dad put a emergency password on it so if I'm ever in trouble with bad people I can type that password in and he can find me.

Technically a tracking device.

I have to come up with a plan for them to use my phone in some way.

"Do you guys need money if that's the case I can get you some." I say hoping they don't call my bluff.

They all turn to me and Big Ugly comes up to me and says
"how?"

"Well all you have to do is get my phone and go to my bank account on it."

They grabbed my phone and turn it on "tell me the password." Big Ugly said.

"It's 4357" I said

4357, if you look on an old phone actually says "help" my phone burns their hand and they throw it down.

"What did you do to my phone!?" I said trying to act like I didn't know that was gonna happen.

"I didn't do anything!" He yelled.

" I guess you're not getting money now. Oh well." I said sarcastically.

He got mad and cursed under his breath.

Five minutes pass by.

Dad were are you please come fast!