Blue Light

Summer hasn't been all it's cracked up to be I lost my best friend to a girl, my dad is always busy and all I do is sit inside Stark Tower doing nothing. But most of all I'm sad that the one person that I ever loved moved on. Today I tried not to be sad so I went over to the training room and started to hit a punching bag. I did this for probably two hours until someone stop me.

"Okay you need to calm down (y/n) that punching bag needs a breather."

"Nat!" I said running into Natasha's arms "I've missed you!"

"Aww I missed you to sweetheart...now the only time you even think about punching this bag is when your upset...is there anything you want to tell me?"

I looked down "it's just before I moved to London I liked this guy-well I actually would say I loved him but it's been two years since the last time I saw him and I saw him with another girl."

"Oh I see is it that little bug that flies around the city?"

"How-how did you know!?"

"Your dad loves to talk to the Avengers about you-you know you are our baby."

The two years I was gone in London actually made the Avengers join back together again realizing that they all needed each other and how they loved me and my dad went through a tough time letting me go they helped him through it.

"Yeah..."

"Okay so you loved this guy and he loved you but now he's dating someone else correct?"

"Yes and he said he wants to be more than friends with me but he doesn't want to lose the girl he's with so he asked if we could be just friends until he figures out his feelings."

"Well this kid is a little messed up if I say so myself. Look if he truly does love you he will come to you but if he asked you to be friends with him then do it! It might make him come around to his sense faster."

"Okay thanks Nat." I said as I gave her a hug.

"Now go to the lab you dad wants you."

I walked down to the lab.

"Hey dad you wanted to see me?"

"Hey kiddo would you mind watching over my stuff while I head to the store for a second."

You sighed "sure I have nothing else to do."

"Thank you I'll be right back."

I walked around the lab looking at all of the weird gadgets spread out on the table when I saw this blue light in this glass container.

"What the heck?" I said as I walked up to it.

It was going crazy. Bouncing up and down. I reached out to grabbed the container to get a closer look at it when I heard someone scream.

"(Y/n) what are you doing!?"

I dropped it on the floor glass shards everywhere. The blue light ran up my legs binding my whole body.

"DAD! HELP!"

It was shocking me I felt like I was dying energy rushing through my veins. Then all of a sudden the light and the feeling was gone.

"(Y/n) are you okay!?" He said looking at me

"I think so?" I lifted up my hand to see it blur in front of my face.

"Oh no!"

"Dad my hand! Dad my hand!!" I panicked

"It's okay! It okay!"
You started to run to you dad but you ran right past him he looked like he was in slow motion.

"(Y/n) where are you?"

"I'm right behind you."

"Oh gosh don't scare me like that..." he looked at me
"I know whats going on the blue light went through your body which is making you run as fast as light it self."

"How-how do you know?"

"Because I had a friend who had this happen to him...but he's long gone."

I knew who he was talking about. Sokovia 2015. We don't talk about it much but I knew what it was...what I was...I'm a speedster as my dad would say.

"Well I guess you got what you wanted...to be a superhero."

"Just because this happen to me doesn't mean I'm a super hero...dad I'm scared."

"Hey it's okay! You should be happy...look the Avengers can help you control your power and see if you have anymore and we can train you to save people just like you've always wanted."

"I'm not sure..."

"I'll make you a cool suit."

"Deal!"

I know this wasn't resolving yours and Peter's relationship but I wanted you to get your superpowers before-hand! 👏