Electra

I have been training for the past two months working on my running abilities and my accuracy. We actually found I have superhuman strength. We also found that I can surge anything with electricity through my hands so I had to figure how to control that. My dad has been working on suit prototypes but I couldn't find the one but then I made a design of my own which ended up being the best one. I wanted to represent Pietro since he was just like me. The only problem is having to wear a white wig so no one can figure out who I am.

It's pretty amazing! (I changed the suit on July 16, 2017

It's pretty amazing! (I changed the suit on July 16, 2017. Since a lot of people wanted something better. Hope you like it!)

Peter has called me a couple times but I haven't been able to answer with all of this training I've been doing lately. Today I heard my phone ring
"Hello?"

"Hey (y/n) it's Peter I wanted to know if we could talk maybe tonight?"

"Um-yeah sure-sure that would be good"

"Great I'll pick you up @7:00"

"Great bye."

What did he need to talk about? Today was your day off so you decided to watch a few movies until Peter came to pick you up.

"Hey (y/n) whatcha watching?"

"Oh hey Steve. Just watching Back to the Future." That's the movie me and Peter first watched together and also my favorite movie.

"Mind if I join you?"

"No not at all Cap." All of the Avengers are like parents to me that saying if I ever had a boyfriend and told them about it they would go crazy...well the guys at least and Wanda and Nat are like older sisters so I can talk to them about anything. When the movie was over I decided to have a talk with Wanda.
I went to her room "hey Wanda can I ask you about something?"

"Yes of course (y/n) what is up? She said in here thick Sokovian accent.

"This guy that I used to like who was also one of my best friends at one point wants to talk with me...he has a girlfriend now but said he still likes me but I'm afraid of what he might say...should I go?"

"Well I think you should go maybe it's important...i wouldn't be scared just go and enjoy talking to him okay?"

"Okay..." i sighed and she hug me

"Everything will be okay..."

When Peter was at the door we headed to a park bench to talk.
"(Y/n) I finally figured out my feelings with Liz and I understand now that-um she isn't who I want to be with...look I broke up with Liz because everytime I'm with i all ways think of you...what I'm trying to say is-"
We heard A loud thud followed by a high pitched scream. While a boulder flew across time square. It was Rhino.

"I have to go!" He ran to save the city.

This was my chance to save the city as well I hurried up and got to Stark Tower. When I opened the door all of the Avengers where standing there holding my suit up their eyes saying "it's time"
I put my suit on and became my alter-ego

Electra.