Hallucinations

I was proud of myself when I found Peter. I felt like a spy trying to find their target. When I got home I just felt this weight that had been lifted off of my shoulders. When I got to school I couldn't wait to see peter but when I got their it felt odd. I saw peter.

"Peter!...Peter?" I said as I looked to see him wave at me.

"Peter!!!" I said as I saw a man creep up behind him and stab him with a knife. I screamed I put my hands to my ears and dunked to the floor.

"Y/N! Y/N...are you okay!"

"Peter?" I said my whole body shaking. "Is that you?"

"Yes yes it's me!" He said as he dropped to my level on the floor.

I looked at him and touched his face
"It-it can't be you...I-I saw you d...die right over there." I said as I pointed behind him.

"What? No no I'm right here I didn't die I'm alive."

"But-no!" I said as I stood up "I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy is swear!"

People started to make nasty face and whisper crude comments to each other.

"Hey-hey..." he said trying to calm me down "I'm gonna take you home and see what's going on okay?"

"Yeah yeah home..." I said my hands still shaking as he wrapped me in his arms and walked my home.

"Mr.Stark!? Mr.Stark!?" Peter yelled.

"Peter what the-aren't you guys supposed to be in school?"

"Yeah we are but Y/N..." he looked at me "tell him what you saw."

I shook my head and told him the whole story about all of my hallucinations since Germany.

"Hallucinations you said?" Stark said as rubbed his chin. "Hey Banner come in here and help me a sec would ya!"

Banner came in holding a clipboard in his hands. "Yeah Tony what's up?"

"Can you tell us anything about hallucinations and why my daughter would be having them?"

"Depends...what happened and what are you having them about?"

I told Dr.Banner about what happened since Germany and what kind of hallucinations I was having.

"Well most people know that Hallucinations are sensations that appear to be real but are created within the mind and you said you are had these hallucinations after Peter was lost correct?...I would say that you missed Peter so much that it caused you to imagine him in your presence so you wouldn't feel a sense of loss"

"What about seeing him die?" I said

"Well I'm not a psychologist but possibly you are so scared of losing him that you actually created a hallucination of his death. But I wouldn't know why someone of your age you have these types of hallucinations considering you have no mental illnesses."

"So we don't know what's going on here?" Stark said

"Um not-not really no I would definitely suggest going to a psychologist though. But we can do some tests if you want." Dr.Banner said.

"Thank you Banner." I said as I sat in a chair while Peter left to go back to school Dr.Banner gave me different mental illness tests. All of them said I was fine. He tried everything but everything came up clear. When he finally gave up at 9:00 pm I decided to go up to my room and do my homework. When I walked in my room I saw a man in dark clothing sitting on my bed. I held electricity in my hands to threaten. He got up.

"Oh no no no miss I'm afraid that won't work you see I'm in your mind." He said sounding like a psychopath as he swirled his fingers around his ears.

"So you're doing this to me? Why!?"

"To make you destroy everything and everyone you love including Spiderman."

"You can't make me do anything!" I said with a sharp tone telling him I wasn't messing around.

"Oh but you see I'm in your mind now...you let me in right before you left for Germany Y/N"

"How do you know my name!? And I didn't let you in I wouldn't let a psychopath in my mind."

"I know everything about you. Your mind is an absolute roller coaster and you completely snapped when you found out Peter was missing that gave me a chance to. Hmmm...ah! explore you mind" he laugh psychotically "I CONTROL YOU KNOW AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!"

I felt a sudden rush of blood to my head and then everything went black and then i snapped back to reality but this time I wasn't in control.

"Thank you for letting me in Y/N!"