I'm Back

London has been amazing. It's been two years since I moved here with my aunt and I may say it's been great. We get tea at this tiny little cafe on the corner of outer street and I hang out with all of my new friends from school. I'm a junior now and I was ready to live here and have a good time when one night I got a phone call from my dad.
"Hey dad! What's up?"

"Hey (Y/n) my baby girl! it's been awhile since I have seen you and I've missed you so much! Since it's been two years away from home I decided...if you want that is come back to New York with me?"

"Um I-uh dad I love it here! I can't just abandon my new home because you miss me. I miss you to but-"

"Okay okay I get you like it there so since school is ending why don't you come here for the summer and if you don't want to stay here then you can go back deal?"

"Deal!" I packed all of my stuff for summer break and headed to the private jet he sent me.

I finally got home when I saw my dad.

"Dad!" I said running into his arms.

"(Y/n)! Oh I missed you so much! You've gotten so old!" His phone started to ring "hang on let me get that."

I nodded. When the phone call was over he came into the room to break the news to me.
"I have to go to work today but if it's alright with you we can go to dinner tonight at any place of your choice."

"Okay..." I looked outside of the living room window. "While you are gone I can just hang out around the city."

"Okay baby your the best daddy loves you!" He says as he runs to the door.

I gave him a annoyed look.

"Okay New York whatcha' got!"

I grabbed my bag and threw on my Yankees cap because my hair was disgusting from the flight and ran to time square.

I went to the famous hot dog cart and bought a hotdog.

"This is the best hotdog I've had in two years!" I said scarfing it down.

I walked around time square taking it all in when i saw Spider-man whipping through the city.

"Peter..." I said quietly to myself

as I ran to get a look at him.

I missed him so much.

Memories flood through my mind about me and Peter.

He probably won't recognize me I thought. I have grown a lot since freshman year. I got taller and a more curved and woman-like body and bigger well you know...I raced with him until I couldn't catch up any longer and I walked away. I will I see him if I don't say anything now? You know those ideas you have that are now or never situations? Yeah I have one.

"SPIDER-MAAAAANNN!!!" I yelled.

He got distracted and hit a wall.

Everyone gasped.

"Oh man..." I said running towards him.

Hope you are enjoying thus far! And thank you for 200 reads! ❤️