Where We Are

It's been a week since I've been at school or have seen Peter. I never thought I would actually be happy about going to school until today. I walked down the halls and I could feel everyone smiling and looking at me. No one ever really noticed me but now that I got shot and found out Tony Stark was my dad everyone decided they wanted to be friends with. Typical who wouldn't want to be friends with someone that has a famous dad. I'm just glad one person doesn't care if my dad is Ironman. Peter. He was just ten feet away looking in his locker for his books. I walked up to him and hugged him at the waist. He turned around and saw me looking directly at his eyes.

"Hi!" He said as he grabbed me and buried me into his chest.

"Okay I know you missed me and I missed you too but remember you have the strength of ten men!" I said not being able to breathe.

"Right..uh-sorry!" He said blushing.

"I'm so happy I get to see you." You said grabbing his hand. "Where's Ned?"

Ned was Peter's best friend and actually was the first one of his friends to know about him being Spider-man
"Aw Ned probably around here somewhere."

"Y/N!" I heard from across the hallway.

"NED!" I said as we came to hug each other.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good thank you for taking care of Peter while I was gone." I said to Ned as I winked at Peter.

Ned laughed

"No problem! He only talked about you since you've been gone."

"Okay Ned" Peter said as he pushed him away "thank you for telling her that."

"Aw I missed you guys!" I said as we all came in for a group hug. "I don't ever want to be apart again."

As soon as I said that I saw my dad walking to us. Why is my dad even here!?

"Dad?" I said as I walked up to him "What are you doing here?"

"We have to go" he said as he grabbed my arm

"Wait Where?" I asked.

"London"

I looked at Peter who looked. And we said in unison
"LONDON!?"

Hope you are enjoying this far! 😊👏