Lost

"Why is he in Germany!?" I said frantically.

"I don't know. Last time I asked him to go to Germany he said he had homework. But now he just goes off to Germany by himself how rude of him!" Stark said sarcastically

"Dad this isn't a joke! We have to go get him. Let's take the jet!" I said

Stark and Ned agreed when we heard a noise come from behind us.

" I'm coming with you." Steve said as he walked in the room.

"Why do you want to come?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.
Last time he saw Peter he was very rude so why would he want to come.

"Because" he said walking towards us "he's not just your boyfriend (y/n). I knew him before you did in Germany we fought each other and once I found out he was your boyfriend I just wanted to make sure he was right for you and I thought he was but now I'm not so sure."

I nodded and then we left for Germany.

In the Jet
"I can't believe I'm in a private jet!" Ned said excitedly

"Yeah but remember why we are here to find Peter" I said to him nicely.

When we got to Germany we used the tracker to find him. We ended up in an old alley way.

"It says he should be right...here." Stark said.

"Well Tony where is he?" Steve said very confused.

"I-I it says he should be right here maybe the tracker is broke!" Stark replied hitting the tracker

I walked over to a green dumpster and looked down to see Peter's phone. I picked it up
He
"Uh guys the tracker isn't wrong"  I said as I waved the phone in the air. "The phones right here but where's Peter? Is there something else we can do to find him?"

"Uh... I don't know what else to do (y/n)." Stark said and Ned and Steve agreed

"No! There has to be something else we can do!" I yelled crying hot tears.

"(Y/n)" Stark said as he came over to hug me.

"No! Don't touch me! If you won't help me then I-I'll find him myself!" I said as I ran out of the alley.

"(Y/n) wait!" Ned said but it was too late I was already searching for Peter. I walked for hours on the dark, rainy streets looking everywhere for him when I saw a telephone booth and decided to call May.

"Hello?" May said.

"May it's-it's (y/n)" I said sniffling

"(Y/n) are you okay? Where are you? It's very loud there!" She asked

"I'm-I'm in Germany..." I let out a loud cry "Peter he um he's not home is he?"

"Why no I haven't seen him all day I'm kinda worried why?"

"He um he's missing my dad he-he tracked his phone to find him and his Phone location was Germany...we-uh-we found his phone but-but not him. And I just wanted you to know because I don't know what else to do."
A tear rolled down my face. I was soaked from the downpour of rain. Very cold and lonely.

"Oh my um (y/n) I have to call the police to see if they can find him...thank you for telling me." She hung up.

I sunk down on my knees in that clear phone booth crying into my lap...what if he was dead?
No one would ever know...

I would never know...

I had to keep looking. I got up and started to run as fast as I could looking high and low for 3 more hours. Finally I couldn't look anymore. I gave up.

"PETER!!!!" I yelled hoping someone would say something. But instead everyone gave me nasty looks. It was dark and dreary so I found a bench and sat there cold and alone. When I heard footsteps coming near me I didn't look...I didn't care it was probably some person walking the streets. But the man stopped right in front of me.

"Sorry sir I was here first." I said as I rubbed my hands together. The man just stood there he must not speak English. "Sir please I need this bench!"
But he just looked at me and held an umbrella above my head and said.

"Y/N..."