Found

"Y/N..."

"Peter..." I said smiling without looking.

"Y/N?"

This time I looked up...it wasn't Peter.

"Dad?" I said. It was just a hallucination. It felt like he was there but is wasn't. It was my mind playing tricks on me but why?

"(Y/N) come with me it's freezing out here." Stark said as he grabbed my hand but I pulled away.

"I can't leave without him dad!! I'm not going to leave him!" I shouted as I stood up to face him "I-I thought you were him my mind is going crazy."

I tried not to cry for the 100th time but the tears just kept on coming. He pushed me in for a hug.

"You're not leaving." He said as he rubbed my back.
I looked up at him.

"Wh-what?" I said confused.

"I got you a hotel room so you can sleep for the night and then in the morning you can search for him again."

"You're letting me stay...by myself?"

"Well you can handle yourself for one. For two I wouldn't make you leave then resent me for the rest of your life...I'll be back in a week even if you don't find him. Okay?"

"Okay...thank you dad...I love you."

"I love you too sweetie." Then he directed me to the hotel.

It was a very big room but I didn't care all I cared about was sleeping so I could try to find Peter in the morning.

I woke up to a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I said as I opened the door to see a woman with dry clothes.

"Mr. Stark requested you put these new clothes on." She gave me the clothes then left.

Thank God he got me clothes my other are soaked and smell like a wet dog. I hurried and put the clothes on and went to find Peter again.
It was rainy and dark just like last night only more people were on the streets

"Great now its gonna take longer to find him!" I could feel the electricity burning through my veins.
"Oh right! I'm such an idiot!"

How could I forget about my powers I could run through the whole country and still make it in time to get breakfast. He couldn't have gone that far. I started running around everything was in slow-motion. I ran for about 2 hours ( 2 minutes in everyone else's mind) when I saw something odd. I stopped running to see peter looking at me.

"Peter?" I said

He just waved.

"Peter!" I ran to him and when I got to him he wasn't there. Hallucinations they are still there. I cursed under my breathe.

"I'm never going to find him!" I decided to call May to check up and see what she has found. Nothing.
I never felt so scared in my life not knowing where he is. What place has he been to in Germany before? It hit me.

"Leipzig Airport! the place he fought the Avengers!"
I ran there to see Peter standing right outside the airport. Is it him or is it a hallucination again. I walked up to him. His back turned to me.

"Peter?" I said cautiously walking up to him.

"Y/N what are you doing here?"

It was him. I walked up to him and slapped him in the face.

"Hey! What was that for?" He rubbed his face

"That was for scaring me! More importantly what are YOU doing here!?"

"I-i uh I honestly don't even remember coming here..."

"What? How do you not remember?"

"I don't know the last thing I remember is going out your window after Monday night dinner and then I saw you face and now I'm here."

"That's weird...ever since I got here I have been having hallucinations everywhere I go."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. d-do you think someone is doing this to us?"

"I don't know maybe...there are a lot of different kinds of villains everywhere, but we can't be sure someone is doing this..."

"Hmm..anyway Peter we have to get you home May is going to have a cow."

"Wait you told aunt may!? How long have I been missing?"

"Four days"

"Four days! Oh crap she's going to kill me bring my back as a zombie and kill me again for going to a foreign place by myself."

I just laughed. That was the first time I laughed in three days. I didn't want to think he could've been killed but hat was definitely a possibility. I shuddered at the thought of him dying.

"Come on I have to call my dad and you have to call May."

He sighed. Even if he didn't die here she definitely would kill him when he got home.

Hope you are enjoying the story! For all of you "Ultimate Spiderman" fans did you find the reference in the story? Comment if you know what it is! 😉