Control

Peter was absolutely shocked.
"Please don't freak out" I said to the frazzled Peter.

"Your-your Electra!? How?"

"Well long story short my dad had blue energy in a glass container and broke on the floor and it decided to come onto me."

"Dang your a superhero?"

"Yes?"

This time he had a smile on his face "you know if you would go out with me we could be a-wait for it- a power couple!" He fell on my bed and started laughing.

"You're such a dork!" I said laying beside him. "You're okay with this?"

"He turned on his side to look at me "(y/n) you're okay with spider-man right? Why wouldn't I be okay with Electra?"

"I don't know!" I said smiling at him. "You're such a cutie you know that Peter?"

"Yeah..." he said chuckling.
I threw a pillow at his face.

"So does this mean your staying here and not going back to London."

"Yeah I guess it does"

He grabbed your hand and was about to kiss you but you stopped him.

"You can't kiss me until I get my powers under control so I won't kill you." You laughed.

He sighed "are you kidding me!? You better hurry up with it then!"

"Peter!" You said as you very carefully kissed him.

As soon as I kissed him my dad walked in. We both jumped up.

"Dad!?"

"Hi (y/n)" he looked over "what is he doing here more importantly how did he get in here!?"

"Hi Mr.-Mr. Stark."

"Dinners ready." He said looking at Peter "you play you pay son."

"DAD!" You said embarrassed of your dad.

"I'm sorry Peter but you have to go. Dinner with the Avengers can be pretty rough."

"Wait you have dinner with the Avengers!"

"Yup every Monday they all come over and we eat together."

"That's cool." He said as he hopped out the window "can you come over to my place tomorrow? Ned's bringing over some board games and stuff...you know if you want."

"I'd love too." You said smiling at him.

"Bye (y/n)"

"Bye Peter."

Everything was going great for the last half of summer. I became a superhero, Peters my boyfriend again, and I get to spend time with all of my Avenger 'parents'.
I walked out of my room to see everyone staring at me.
"What?"

"Nothing" they all said.

"(Y/n) come sit next to me" Wanda waved me over.

It was cool having a younger Avenger on the team she's 18 and I'm 16 so we became real close with each other. She's pretty much my best friend.

"Why was everyone staring at me?" I said in my head knowing she heard me.

"They knew Peter was in there. They were just being overly protective." She said in my head.

"Oh" I accidentally said out loud.
Everyone looked at me

"Wanda, (y/n), we told you not to communicate in your heads while at the table" Steve said.

"Sorry" we both said.

"So tell us about the boy you had in your room" Nat said eating not even making eye contact with me like it was no big deal she started that conversation up.

All of the guys clenched their jaws trying not to say anything.

"Um his name is Peter. He's actually Spiderman but you guys knew that-uh he's one of my best friends and my-uh my boy-boyfriend."

All the guys looked at me then at Tony. Their faces said "why would you let her have a boyfriend!?"

"You should invite him over for dinner with all of us" Thor asked. The only guy who wasn't mad about me dating because in his realm "you start looking for a mate when you turn twelve" as he would say.

"Yeah" all the guys said in unison like it was an order to do so.

"Uh-okay?"

"Great!" Bucky said. He doesn't talk much but when he does he's actually not very intimidating.

So I guess I'll have to ask Peter to Monday night dinner.

Wanda said to me tellapathetically "I feel sorry for you."

"Thanks wish me luck!" I replied in my head.

Do you like The Avengers in the story? Because I have fun writing it lol! 😂