001

🔪🔪🔪

The smell of the empty alley brought the small boy into consciousness. The boy realized his hands are tied perfectly with a rope and no one was there to help him.

"W-Where am I?" He mumbled.

"Your in my art area" Another voice said as the small boy quickly looked behind him. A black figure emerged towards the boy.

Soon it revealed a man wearing a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Not to mention the man was also wearing a bunny mask with matching ears.
The small boy shivered in fear at the sight of the man holding a knife in his right hand.

"Y-Your the man" The small boy said.

"The man?" The person with the masked said as he tilted his head sideway.

"The Bunny man, who kills people" The small boy said.

"Ah I guess I am but I prefer the term Artist. You see young lad, the word is full of art. They just don't see the beauty in my art" The masked man said as he got near to the small boy.

"And your lucky today" He also added.

"Lu-Lucky?" The small boy asked.

"Yes very lucky, since you will be my first art piece in this gallery" The masked man said as he quickly slashed his knife on the other boy's neck.

Blood started to flow out of the boy's neck. The masked man chuckled at the sight of blood and started slashing more. In the face, arm, leg, stomach, and other areas. After some slashing moments, he got up and looked at the dead body in front of him.

"Hmm this is another perfect piece" The man said as he chuckled.

"Well then young lad~ Make me proud" He said towards the dead body and left the alley with blood stains over his mask.

Once the bunny is out no one can stop it from creating more art with glitter and gore.

🔪🔪🔪

Hi! 😁 I'm in love with this au so 😅 I'm excited to do this!!! Also thank you again Kkeurii!! For allowing me to use your art 😍💖