038

I know I took toooooo long, and I'm so sorry! It's just kind of busy here even though it's winter break 😅 and not to mention writer's blockkkk like I don't know what to write, it sometimes hard to think of something creative quickly 😅 so I'm really sorry for it and yeah let's start!

🔪🔪🔪

Jimin's POV

I bit my lip as I sat on one of the chairs in the police station. I just don't know what to do, Matthew is missing and now Scott too! What the heck is happening?!? I look up and saw Richard pacing back and forth, his face filled with fear and worry. Lohan was sitting next to Scarlett, who look so scared and sad.

"Jimin hyung, I'm scared" Pedro said next to me and I quickly wrap my arms around his smaller body.

"Don't worry Pedro, everything will be okay" I said even though that's a whole lie.

"Promise me you'll protect us?" He asked as he looks up at me.

"I promise" I said as he snuggled up closer to me. I look to my other side and saw Jaime shaking his leg.

"Jamie" I called out to him, and he looks at me.

"Ah, I'm fine hyung, this isn't the first time anyway" Jaime said as I look at him confusingly.

"It happened before?" I asked and he nods.

"Yeah" Jamie just said as he looks ahead. Not knowing what to say, I just ruffle his hair.

"It will be over soon" I just said and he gave me a smile.

"Jimin hyung!" Someone said, and I quickly look up and saw Jungkook at the front door of the station. I smiled as I got up and called him.

"Jungkook over here" I said, as soon as our eyes met, he quickly walks over me and hug me.

"I'm glad you're okay" Jungkook whispers through my ears. I sigh in content as I hug back. The warmth Jungkook emits calms me.

"I'm scared Jungkook, for the kids" I said. Jungkook just held onto me tigther.

"Don't worry it will be over soon" Jungkook just said. It just like what I said. I let go of him and smile.

"Where are the other kids?" He asked as I point at them.

"Jungkook hyung!" Jamie and Pedro said as the two gave Jungkook a hug.

"Oppa!" Scarlett said as she run over to gave Jungkook a hug too.

"Ah, I'm glad you three are safe" Jungkook said as he gave the three kids a hug.

"Jungkook-sshi Hi I don't think we've met before, I'm Richard the chaperone of the kids, and that's Lohan my co-chaperone" Richard said as he points at Lohan. Jungkook greeted them back politely.

"How did Scott got kidnapped?" Jungkook asks.

"I was out for the groceries with Scarlett and Pedro, and Lohan was here at the police station for Matthew, then Jamie and Scott were at home" Richard said as we all took a seat.