039

Sooo we didn't go to school for a week due to snow, so I'm gonna write (I know it's late I'm so sorry 😭) and I can't update at my birthday due to school is started and I was busy too during that time 😅 So I'm really sorry for that. Also, I finally wrote down the ideas for this story since I'm just going with the flow tbh and not thinking about how this one ends 😅 anyways! Let's start!

🔪🔪🔪

Author's POV

"So, Yoongi have you been looking at the CCTV at ROHAC?" Woozi asked as he types some stuff on his laptop.

"Yep, and it keeps glitching like someone knew this was going to happen" Yoongi replies as he watches the screen monitor in front of him.

"Use this thing, it actually helps" Woozi said as he gave Yoongi a small USB.

"Got it, and where did you send off Hoseok?" Yoongi asks.

"To one of HML's office, don't worry they won't eat your 'Hubby' since I have a back up person working inside that office" Woozi replies. Jungkook bit his lip as he watches the scene in front of him.

"Any update about the kids?" Woozi asks as he looks at Jungkook. Jungkook shooks his head.

"Nothing, they said that the police are still on it" Jungkook replies.

"Okay, just keep an eye on the three left ones" Woozi says as he continues with the work he's dealing with.

"What the- yah guys check this out" Yoongi says as Woozi and Jungkook went to him.

"Whoa, a hidden basement" Jungkook mutters as he looks at the screen. The screen shows the lay out of the ROHAC store, but there's a secret passage that leads to the basement. The basement is like a prison cell, filled with metals that are not needed anymore.

(A/N: I lowkey based this on the prison of the girls in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, so yeah xD)

"So it seems they have Matthew in one of those cells" Woozi noted as he looks at screen.

"True, and I'll print a copy of this lay-out" Yoongi says.

"Just pick it up on the break room" Yoongi adds as he prints it. Woozi looks at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Excuse me?" Woozi asked as he looks at the printer inside the office.

"Namjoon hyung broke the printer earlier" Jungkook says as he recall the incidents earlier.

"Ah, you really can't let him touch anything, is it done?" Woozi asks.

"Yep!" Yoongi says causing  Woozi to walk towarda the door.

"I'll be back" Woozi says as he left the room.

"Anyways, here Kook" Yoongi says as he picks up a small box on his desk.

"Ah! Thanks Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook says as he took the small box from Yoongi.

"So you're finally popping the question?" Yoongi teases as Jungkook's face flush.