031

I know I'm late, since we're still moving (the stuffs to our new house) and they cut off the wifi, so I'm using my very slow data 😫😭 anyways this is the 2nd part to their date 😌😉😁

🔪🔪🔪

Jimin's POV

After we exited the roller skating area, the sun started to set and drops of rain started to fall. We took a shelter at one of the sheltered part of the park.

"Whaa the rain is unexpected" I said.

"Yeah, are you okay hyung? Your stuffs are safe right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, my bag is water-proof, so if you want I can put your phone here, so that it won't get wet" I said as I took my phone and put it inside my bag.

"Sure hyung thanks" Jungkook said as he gave me his phone. I took it and put it beside my phone.

"No problem, but what are we gonna do now? I think if we wait it will just rain harder" I said as I look at the dark sky.

"My apartment is near if you want to go" Jungkook said.

"I guess, since I don't want us to get sick" I said.

"Okay so are you ready?" Jungkook asked as he held his hand out for me. I look at it and my cheeks hinted a slight blush.

"I was born ready" I said and I giggled. I took his hand and he intertwined it with mine. Jungkook's larger hand fits in my smaller ones (Fine I admit my hands are small, but big enough to hold Jungk---)

"Jimin hyung? When I count to 3 we ran that way" Jungkook said as he pointed at the left side. I just nod as he smiles.

"Okay 1--" Jungkook said, but I cut him off.

"THREE!!" I yelled as I pull him and we started running. I started laughing as we both ran under the rain.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook said as he was running next to me. I just laugh.

"Hyung this way!" Jungkook said as he pull me to the other side.

I laugh with Jungkook as the rain kept hitting us. The rain started to pour harder, and we ran faster. After some seconds, we finally arrived at his apartment. We took the elevator and I ruffled my hair since its kind of wet.

"That was fun" I said and I smile at him.

"Yeah! We should do it more often" Jungkook said.

"What? Run under the rain?" I asked.

"Yeah, but next time we should dance under the rain" Jungkook said as the elevator open. We got out of it and I giggled.

"I'll look forward to it" I said as I smile at him.

"Well here is my apartment, I mean Jin hyung and I's apartment" Jungkook said as he open the door.

"Wow its so neat and nice" I said as we enter their apartment.

The apartment is medium-sized? The living room have a flat screen tv and photo frames are hung up on the wall. I can see the dining room in the far left corner and a doorway next to it. I assume that's the kitchen.