033

Hey guys! Sorry for the lateness again 😅 and like ny school will start this Monday so 😫😭💔 Its hatred -3- anyways let's starteu~

🔪🔪🔪

Jimin's POV

I slowly fix my clothes as my heart kept beating fast. I'm sooo nervous! Whaaa! Today's the day I'll meet the 5 kids! I'm excited at the same time nervous!

"Jimin-sshi everything will be fine don't worry" Mr. Shin said.

"I'm just nervous and excited" I said. Mr. Shin just chuckled.

"Anyways, have you decided which dance should they do?" Mr. Shin asked.

"Well I wanted to teach them 'Geommu', but I don't know if Scarlett is appropriate for it" I said.

"Ah the famous Sword dance, that's good and I'm sure we can put Scarlett into it too, so that she can experience it" Mr. Shin said. I was about to say something, but someone knock on the door.

"Mr. Shin, the kids and their chaperones are here" Someone said. I comb my hair with my finger as I let out a breath.

"Let them in" Mr. Shin said. The door opened revealing a staff and the 7 foreigners.

I stare in awe as I saw them enter. Wow they look so proper- I quickly greeted them as I bow. I was surprised when they greeted back in korean.

"Ah! Good Morning, I'm Mr. Shin the principal of this University, I'm so glad you are all here safe" Mr. Shin said.

"Your school is lovely! And all of your students are so kind, I'm Richard Cole" The tall guy said. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He is dressed properly. Mr. Shin shook his hand.

"I'm Lohan Shan-Tung, and I'm one of their chaperone" The guy at the side of the girl said. He had a scar from his left cheek to his mouth... I don't even wanna know what happened. He looks young, and he's definitely chinese-

"Nice to meet you Mr. Shan-Tung, and I'm assuming your from China?" Mr. Shin asked.

"Hong Kong" Lohan corrected.

"Ohh okay" Mr. Shin just said.

"Kids introduce yourselves" Richard said in english.

"I'm Jamie Tyler and this is my twin brother Scott, and we're from the USA" Jamie said. Jamie and Scott have the same black hair, and black eyes-- The only thing that is different from them is their clothes! And I guess Scott is a little taller than Jamie. Scott is really quiet, abd Jamie is more talkative? I'm not yet sure.

"I'm Pedro, and I'm from Lima, Peru" Pedro said. Pedro had long dark hair and his skin is brownish like a coffee with creamer- and his really skinny.

"I'm Scarlett Adams~ Nice to meet you all" Scarlett said happily. I stare is awe as I saw her eyes. Her eyes are a mixture of hazel and green!!! Wow that's so beautiful! She had long black hair and she looks asian!

"I'm Matthew Freeman, from London" Matthew, the last kid, said. His kind of taller than the other 4, and his hair is black. His eyes are blue, like the ocean-