040

I'm really sorry that it took too long, It's just that school and stress is getting on me >3< so I'm really sorry and let's start!

🔪🔪🔪

Author's POV

Jimin sighs as he looks at the broken lightbulb on his living room. 'Why is this happening to me' Jimin thought as he ran his hand to his hair.

"I'll just buy another one" Jimin mumbles as he look at the clock. It's currently 5:07 pm. The sun haven't set yet-

"Hmm where's my wallet- ah! Found it" Jimin says as he took his wallet from the sofa.
Jimin, took his phone too as he head on out with keys inside his pocket. Once Jimin got outside, he felt a chill by the wind as he places his hands on the pockets of his hoodie.

"Today is sure windy" Jimim mumbles as he started walking. As he near the exit, his phone started ringing causing him to stop and answers it.

"Taehyung?" Jimin asks as soon as he answered the phone.

"Hey Jiminie hyung! Congrats!! I heard you and Jungkook finally started dating~" Taehyung says as a slight of tease on his voice can be heard. Jimin just chuckled as his cheeks flush a hue of pink.

"Thanks Tae, and I know right finally" Jimin says as he started walking.

"I can't believe he fuck you first before datin-" Taehyung says.

"Ah stop! OMG t-that doesn't matter! W-We already have feelings for each other that time" Jimin says as he felt very embarassed. Taehyung just laugh at Jimin.

"By the way are you outside? I can hear some car" Taehyung says.

"Yeah, I'm going to buy some lightbulbs" Jimin replies.

"Ohh E&T? They have some good stuff in there" Taehyung says.

"Your just a big fan of their flower lights Tae" Jimin emphasized.

"Hey! The flower lights are really aesthetic~" Taehyung says.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I'm going to ROHAC" Jimin states earning a whine from Taehyung.

"ROHAC sucks, aren't they out of business already?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't think so? I mean I know they are still open" Jimin replies.

"Well I'm telling you right now, you have bad taste" Taehyung says causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

"Whatever Tae, and oh it's still open" Jimin says as he saw the ROHAC sign across the road.

"Hmm weird" Jimin says.

"You finally come into your senses that ROHAC sucks and E&T is much better?" Taehyung asks. Jimin just cross the road.

"Ah, no it's just that the place here is so deserted, like I feel like I'm the only one here" Jimin says as he finally reach the front of ROHAC.

"Awe are you scared? Call your boyfriend to come with you~" Taehyung teases.

"Whatever Tae, and I'm here already so I'll call you later" Jimin says.

"Okie~" Taehyung says and Jimin ended the call.

"Now, cheap lightbulbs here I come" Jimin says as he enterd the shop. The bell on the door chimes as soon as he opens the door.

"Welcome to ROHAC" An old man says tired-ly and Jimin just bow in politeness.

"Well go look for what you need" The old man added causing Jimin to walk away from the counter.

"Ah, some people are so mean" Jimin mumbles as he looks for the section for lights.

"Hmm, I wonder what's good here" Jimin says as he browse to the shelves filled with cheap lightbulbs. As Jimin looks, he heard the chime of bells and he looks up.

"Ah, someone entered" Jimin says as he shrugs and looks for a good lightbulb-

"Jimin?" Someone says causing Jimin to look to his right.

"Woozi-sshi?! What are you doing here?" Jimin asks in shock as he saw Woozi standing on the end of the shelf.

"I could ask the same thing for you, but I'm looking for lights, like lantern lights" Woozi says.

"Oh, I'm buying some lightbulbs" Jimin says.

"Hmm, this brand is cheap and nice" Woozi says as he took a package filled with 4 lightbulbs, and handed it to Jimin.

"Oh, thanks" Jimin says confusingly. Woozi grins as he started walking towards Jimin.

"Pay for that and get out of here quickly if you wanna live" Woozi whispers, so that Jimin can only hear him.

"W-What do you m-mean?" Jimin asks worriedly.

"Better hurry up Jimin-sshi before the fox lures you" Woozi says as he walk past Jimin. Coming to his senses, Jimin finally moves towards the counter.

The old man ringed his item, and Jimin quickly left the store, with confusion and nervousness all over him. 'Before the fox lures me?!' Jimin thought as he walks.

"I wonder what that's mea-" Jimin stops talking as he felt a sharp pain on the back of his neck. Jimin felt light-headed as he drops the plastic bag his holding. Jimin's vision started to blur as his legs felt weak.

"Sweet dreams" Someone says as Jimin falls down to the ground.

"Jimin!!!" That's the last thing Jimin heard before the darkness finally took over him.

🔪🔪🔪

Ahh I know it's short I'm so sorry I can't think of anything else to write, also I already have plans for this so yeah 😅 I'll really try to update quickly next time!

Have a great day my Mochis~ and!!! The Hixtape is finally coming up!!! AHHH I'M SO EXCITED! LET'S SUPPORT OUR SUNSHINE HOBI!! 😍💖