026

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update >3< I was planning on updating yesterday, but I was not feeling well ㅠㅠ (I'm kind of okay now, I hope tomorrow too 😭) Anyways lets start!

🔪🔪🔪

Jungkook's POV

Shit, shit, fucking shit!!! The Boogeyman was not supposed to be here! The Boogeyman is another famous killer here in Busan. I sigh as we all run. The moment the Boogeyman said those words, we started running again.

Now we're back the hallway we've been before. We can hear the heavy footsteps made by the Boogeyman. I held Jimin hyung's hand tightly.

"W-We can go into our cabin, its near" Jimin hyung said.

"Tell me what number" Yoongi hyung said ahead of us.

"813" Taehyung said. Namjoon hyung started to look at the door numbers, and so does Hoseok hyung.

"Namjoon hyung! Take that down!" I yelled as we passed by a tall drawer in the side of the hallway.

"Got it!" Namjoon hyung said as he let go of Jin hyung. Namjoon hyung took the side of the drawer and he pushed it towards the floor. The drawer fell to the floor blocking the way.

"Go now!" Namjoon hyung said. We ran again. I heard the Boogeyman cursed as we took a left turn.

We ran and ran as we finally find their room. We quickly entered the room and locked it. I look for a thing that can block the door. I saw the couch and hurried to that side.

"Hyungs, lets push this on the door" I said as they nod. We all push the couch towards the door and blocked with it. Taehyung picked up some chairs and put it on top of the couch.

We all stay silent as we heard the footsteps again. We stop at our tracks as the Boogeyman spoke outside the hall.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!!! I know your in here somewhere~ The Boogeyman is coming" The Boogeyman said. Then next thing we heard is his footsteps fading away. As we all heard is silence, we sigh in relief and looked at each other.

"Sooo WHAT THE HECK WAS THA---" Jin hyung said as we covered his mouth.

"Shhh" We all said. Jin hyung muttered a small sorry.

"Anyways, that's The Boogeyman, one of the famous killer here. I heard he killed like 30 people? And that he murdered them while playing that song we heard earlier" Taehyung said. We all looked at him in awe and confusion.

"How do you know all of that?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Google told me" Taehyung said as he showed us his phone.

"Ohhh" Yoongi hyung said.

"I actually have the other killers bio too" Taehyung said.

"Why?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Because he wanted to be a detective and solve this mysteries" Jimin hyung stated.

"Tae, do you have a death wish?" Jin hyung asked.

"Pretty much" I mumbled.