006

🔪🔪🔪

Jungkook's POV

I smile as I rethink my plan over and over again. This will be easy. I took my black hoodie and quickly wore it. After that I took my bag and left the apartment quickly.

Once I got outside, I look at my watch.. Hmm I need to get there quickly before I will miss him. I started to run towards the fountain area in this place.

Jimin always go in there around 9 pm and stays there for like an hour or 30 minutes every Friday night. Well its a friday night today and I'm really ready to do some art~

I got into the fountain area at exactly... 8:59 pm. I smirk as I quickly hid behind one of the bushes. I drop my back silently and took a handkerchief soaked in chloroform (I'm not sure if its the one they always use but xD 😅). I also took my Bunny mask and smile.

"Time to shine" I mumbled as I wore the mask. I look around to see if there are people in here, but looks like the only person in here is me... I look at my watch and read the time.

"9:01 pm" I said as I sigh. Where is he? Then suddenly a boy with pink hair came into my view. I smirk.

"Ah my canvas is here" I said excitedly. Aww his wearing a baby blue sweater that looks bigger than him. He looks fluffy! I wonder if he feels like it too.

Jimin sat on the bench facing the fountain. I'm glad that I picked this bush~ Because its behind the bench Jimin is sitting on. This will be easy. I slowly stood up. Not wanting to make any sound. I slowly walked towards behind him.

"Aish, I still need to finish my project" Jimin said softly. His voice is so soft yet beautiful. I shook my head and near him. Once I'm completely behind him, I raised the handkerchief ready to do it.

"I guess I have to--hmmmp" He said as I put the handkerchief around his mouth and covering his nose. He tried to fight back, but his movements started to weaken.

"Don't fight it baby" I whispered in his ears as he finally faints. I took off my mask and went in front of him.

"Ah you're so pretty baby boy, I can't wait to paint you with bruises and blood"

🔪🔪🔪