009

🔪🔪🔪

Jimin's POV

I sigh as I lay down in my bed. Shit I got kidnapped again. I don't need my parents to know that.

"Why is this always happening to me?!?!" I said as I sigh in frustation.

I'm lucky the bunny man underestimated me!!! If he only knew, I did learned martial arts when I was little. Also the fact that I always have handcuffs on my pockets. Its a habit, I have since I was little.

I always get kidnapped, so I'm used to it. I mean being the only son of one of the most successful company in South Korea, always gets me in danger.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I looked at my phone to check who is the caller. I smile and quickly answered it.

"Hey Jin hyung!!!"

"Hey Jiminie~ I miss you!! How are you??"

"I'm good hyung!! Its been a long time since we talked!"

"I know right! So are you in Busan right now??"

"Yeah I am why?"

"Let's meet tomorrow!!! I wanna see you!"

"Uh sure hyung!!! And your finally back!!!"

"Yeah! I mean I had to since dad remarried"

"Oh really?!? I never knew"

"Its fine Jiminie! I mean I like my step mom she's really nice! And she have a cute son!!! I have a little brother now!"

"Aww that's good hyung, how old is he?"

"19 and single~"

"Hyung stop"

"Come on Jiminie his cute for you!!! His a little fetus and his into art"

"Jin hyung...."

"His gay too!!"

"I'm so done with you"

"Hahahaha but yeah Jiminie! Let's meet on the usual cafe?"
"Sure hyung, what time?"

"Around 12 noon?"

"Sure I'm free that time"

"Good! Well see you Jiminie!! Byeee"

"Hahaha see you tomorrow Jin hyung bye"

I end the call and sigh again. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. I lazy dragged myself towards the living room. I double checked the lock and the hidden pepper sprays, knives, handcuffs in my apartment.

Its better safe than sorry

🔪🔪🔪

Do you all think Jikook will meet next chapter? ( ̄∀ ̄)

Maybe....

Maybe not....

Not today 😂😅 I'm sorry for being lame xD I love you all my mochis~