010

I'm shook and happy (the pic) I was dying.... but I revived since I need to update 😅

🔪🔪🔪

Jimin's POV

I quickly got dressed and look at the time.

"Whaaaa I'm gonna be late!!" I said as I read 11:49 am on my phone.

I took my wallet and keys and quickly head out. I locked the door and started running down the hall. Whaaa I don't want to disappoint Jin hyung! He will be scolding me and stuffs if I'm late.

Once I was out of the apartments, I run to my left while avoiding to bump into some people.

"Excuse me"

"Coming through"

I said as I move. This is so hatred!!! Once I saw the cafe, I smile and quickly entered the small shop. As I got in, the smell of coffee is all over the place. I sigh in relief, its so warm and relaxing in here.

I look around and I look at my phone. 11:58 am, I was early and I took a sit next to the glass window, where I can see the people who are passing by. I look at my phone again to see if I have a message from Jin hyung.

Nothing, I sigh as I look around. I need to be careful now, since the bunny man will probably get me again. I browse into the internet, to learn more about the "bunny man". To be honest, I found him interesting, yet creepy at the same time.

"Jiminie~" Someone said and I looked up. I saw Jin hyung a few feet away from me smiling.

"Jin hyung!!! Whaaa I miss you" I said as I stood up and hug him. He hug me back and giggled.

"Aww I miss you too Jiminie" He said as we end the hug. We sat down on our table. Jin hyung is sitting across from me.

"How's life hyung?" I asked as we finished ordering.

"Its fun, but at the same time scary" Jin hyung said.

"Scary? What happened?" I asked him.

"Well you know the news about the killer in this area" He said.

"The bunny man?" I asked as he nod.

"I'm scared for my little brother, I mean his 19, but still I need to protect him" Jin hyung said.

"Aww your brother is lucky to have you" I said as he smiles at me.

"And you too Jimin!!! I'm soooo worried for you! Since you know your the son of Mr. Park" Jin hyung said. I sigh if you only knew hyung what happened to me yesterday.

"Oh well, I'm always careful hyung" I said truthfully.

"But still Jiminie I'm worried since most of the victims of the bunny man are all rich" Jin hyung said.

"I will be careful hyung don't worry" I said as I smile at him and he just sigh. He was about to say something, but he was cutted off when our order came.

"So hyung your brother--" I said, but I was cut off by Jin hyung.

"You want to date him? I can give you his number and arrange your marriage with him" He said as my eyes widened.

"Jin hyung!!!!" I said as my cheeks turn into the color just like my hair. Jin hyung was just laughing.

"Hahaha I'm just kidding, but what were you gonna ask?" He asked.

"Did your brother gave you a hard time? I mean when you two met?" I asked.

"Hmm not really, he accepted me quickly and I'm happy that he's comfortable with me" Jin hyung said.