Chapter 3 (rewritten )

Your POV:

It's 1 hour until 8 p.m. and you are literally rushing around your apartment to get ready. Should I wear this or this? You ask yourself holding both dresses up. "I know it's not an actual date but I wanna look nice for this. " You say as you finally choose your f/c ( favorite color) dress to put on. You rush strait to a mirror to see how you look. "That looks good right? "You ask yourself. "Yah I think I look beautiful in this dress now for my hair. "You say as you rush off to the bathroom. I think a bun should do it. It was 7:56 when you finished getting ready." Oh shoot!!! I'm gonna be late!!! " You say as you quickly rush out the door to your car. *Beep!!* is the only sound you hear when you hop into your car. Grabbing your phone you read the text.
F/n: "enjoy your date y/n !!! Give him a kiss too 😚😚 😁😁😁😁"
You:" ha ha very funny have to go bye😐 "
r/n: "tell me how it goes ok and if you don't I'm gonna tell everyone about this and won't stop bugging you to tell me.😏😏"
You: "fine I will tell you just don't bother me until I see you again tomorrow😒😒 and don't tell anyone!!"
r/n:" my lips are sealed 🤐🤐 see you tomorrow😁😁"

Time skip:
Leonard and your POV:

You pulled into the parking lot and rush inside. You see him messing around with his fork so you quickly rush over to him. "Sorry I'm late." You say as you sit down across from him. "As in 15 minutes late. " He says as he looks up at you. "Wow so you did treat it like a date hu didn't think you would go that far either too I must be something to you."  He says as he smirks at you. "Says the guy in a suit and tie!" ( picture up above) You say with a smirk. "Now hold up this is my everyday clothes." He says with a slight smile." Yah your everyday clothes. When I first saw you, you were in black snow boots, jeans, a black sweatshirt, and a blue parka. And yesterday in those same clothes except you had regular shoes and a black jacket." You say with a smirk. " Guilty . This isn't my everyday clothes and I did kinda dress up for this but I didn't take it as far as you did. "He smirks . "Ok how about now we order something and drop the subject."!You say trying to not get you to tell him why you played dress up for something not totally meant to be a date. "Oh changing the subject know are we? Ok fine I will drop the subject.... for know." He smiles  that just makes you melt inside. "What would you like to order? " The waiter came up and asked. "Leonard if you were taking her on a date you could have taken her to a better place or something." The waiter said. " This wasn't originally a date Alfred she just wanted to play dress up to show off. " He said turning to you with a smirk."  Hmm. What would you like mam? " Alfred asked you. "Uh can I have chicken strips with fries please and a beer too please?" You reply. "Ok and what would you like Leonard? " Alfred asked. " Uh a burger please and the usual stuff with it too." He said. "Ok and I will be back with your orders. "Alfred said as he walked off. "So what is the real reason you wanted to dress like that for a meet up y/n? " He asked. "No no why do do you ask? " You say slightly blushing. "Oh I know there is a reason for one you are blushing and for two you were stuttering as you said there was no reason. " He said with a smirk. "I will tell you later. " You replied trying to fight the blush rolling up you cheeks. "Who ordered the chicken strips and fries? " Alfred asked. "That would be me."  You said slightly raising your hand as he hands you your plate and beer. "And this one I know is yours know Leonard enjoy. " Alfred said with a smile as he handed Leonard his plate and beer and walked away from the table.

Eating food time skip:

You both finished your food and drinks and Leonard paid for the food . "Thanks for the food Leonard. " You say slightly blushing because you were looking into his icy blue eyes when he turned to face you. "Your welcome and I hoped you enjoyed it because it would be sad if you didn't."  He says with a smile. "Shall we go?" He asks. "We shall. " You said with a smile on what you where planing for when you and Leonard left the Restaurant/bar. Yes you were slightly drunk but you still had common sense. He stoped you by grabbing your shoulder. "So are you gonna tell be why you played dress up for this meet up? " He asked. You quickly looked around to make sure no one would see. "y/nnnn." He said before you cut him off with  your lips and all you could hear was his laughing in victory before he kissed back. After the kiss you pull away but you could tell in his icy blue eyes that he enjoyed  the kiss from you before he pulled you into  another kiss . when you both finally stop because of the time he handed you a piece of paper that had his number on it. "See you tomorrow y/n? "He asked you with a smile. "tomorrow? Oh yah Jitters I will see you than. " He kissed you bye as you watched the crook ride off as you stood there smiling at the though of him.

Time skip you arrive at your apartment and Leonard to his house:

Your POV: ( short)

You walk into your apartment the way you first left it and you change into your favorite f/c pajamas and fall to sleep.

Leonard's POV: ( short)

Leonard does the same as he walks into his house ( shared with his sister Lisa who has her own room on the first floor) and walked into his sister's room to see her sleeping so he closes the door quietly and walks up to his room on the second floor while Turning all the lights off on his way. He puts his pajamas on and falls asleep.

Here is chapter 3 of the Captain Cold X reader I hoped you enjoyed and I will come out with the next chapter of this story after I make the next chapter for the Captain Canary one and I am fee to suggestions for the chapters to these books. Bye 😎