Chapter 9 (Rewritten)

Here is the next update for this story enjoy 😎😎

Reader's POV:
It's been a day since you seen that suspicious lady in the bridal shop buying a beautiful blue dress well to you it was beautiful " Who was that lady , why did she look like Lisa , and why was she buying a dress " you mumbled to yourself . To be honest Leonard was a king weirdly yesterday when he saw the lady too and today . " it's only Friday why is he a acting weird " you think . " unless he was hiding something " you said out loud as you sat up in you bed. You get off your bed the rest of the way and walk across your bedroom floor to the door and open it and close it behind you as you search the hallway for Leonard. You head down the stairs to see him and Mick talking about something while Lisa cooks breakfast. You walk over to the table that Leonard and Mick are sitting at . Leonard sees you so he quickly finishes his conversation with Mick. " Good morning Y/n " Leonard smiles . " Good morning Leonard " you smile as you take a seat at the table. " what were you talking with Mick about " you ask him. Mick instantly looks at Leonard after you ask that question. " Uhhhh we were talking about what bank we should rob " Leonard says as Mick goes along with it saying " yah yah yah we were planing on robbing a bank but we were trying to figure out which one until you came down " Mick says in his gruff voice before taking a drink of his beer. And you'll totally believed this why? Nope not possible for you to believe because you've been with these two for so long you can tell when they're lying or telling the truth but because of your curiosity your gonna see how this plays. " Ok so why don't you boys not know what bank you wanna brake into " you ask with a curious look of what excuse of a reason why they couldn't choose between two or more and your betting fake banks. " Because they both look like a nice place to withdraw money and other valuables and we can't choose on which one to rob first " Leonard says showing you the pictures of both banks. You were surprised when they actually had pictures of banks that were nice to maybe withdraw stuff from which got you thinking on if you were right about them hiding something from you. " well this one is closer " you say as you point to one of the banks. " You wanna do that one " Leonard asks you.
" Yah and we can do the other one tomorrow " you smile. Leonard and Mick look at each other swapping looks and the funny thing is you noticed them all. " what " you ask. " uh it's just Mick and I are helping Berry that day with uh" Leonard says fighting this meda that can uh" Mick says. " turn into a type of Poison " Leonard says . " yah because Cisco hasn't figured out what kind yep " Mick says. You could literally burst out laughing at their attempt to make an excuse and at the face they were finishing each other's sentences. " and I believe this why " you ask. " ask Berry he'll tell you when we see him today " Leonard says. " oh I will ask him " you say as you watch Lisa walk in with plates of food for all four of you. " enjoy " she smiles. " thanks Lisa " all three of you said at once . Lisa just smiles as she takes a bite of her food.

Time skip to bank robbery:

You followed Leonard and Mick to the front doors of the bank as you watch Mick kick the doors open "everyone down " Mick shouts. "Today on Fox News channel you can see here there are people dropping like flies " you say in a silly voice. And you hear Leonard and Mick slightly laugh at your comment. " I'm here all day folks " you say in the same silly voice as Mick pulls the banker away from the silent alarm button under the desk. "Alright me and Mick are going for the safe you stay here and watch the people " Leonard says to you before dashing off with Mick to the safe. You sigh and sit in chair next to a lady " I have a feeling they are hiding something from me and I don't know what " you say to the lady. " what do you think it could be " the lady asks you. " well all I know is that it's something big " you say.

Time skip to tomorrow morning:

You wake up to the sound of shuffling outside your door and in the hallways. You decide to look at the time which you completely regret after doing so " oh shoot it's 10 " you say as you bounce out of bed and quickly change into clean clothes. You open your door to see a Leonard walk by " not dressed like that put this on" he says as he hands you a beautiful blue dress that looks similar to the one that strange lady was buying. " why do I need to put this on " you ask lifting up the dress. " because my friend had a wedding today and he wants us to be there as best men and bridesmaids " he says as he dashes down the steps. You quickly close the door and change into the beautiful blue dress. Someone knocks on your door "come in " you say as you watch Lisa walk into the room with a different styled blue dress. " you look beautiful " she says as she helps you put your hair up. " thanks " you smile. " the boys left early to help get ready " Lisa says as she looks at yo and pulls you down stairs and hands you a shoe box. Lisa walks you to her car and gets into the driver's seat while you get into the back since the passenger seat is full of stuff. After thirdly minutes of you telling Lisa she was going the wrong way you not finally make it. You put the shoes on that match the dress and get out of the car. " here " she says as she hands you a bouquet of flowers. " what do I need these for " you ask her. *" you'll see when you get inside " she says as she walks up to you and opens the door. You hear the song here comes the bride being played as you walk in and you see all yours and Leonard's friends standing and looking at you. It took you a while not you found out what was going on . It was a surprise wedding for you and Leonard and for sure you were surprised. You walk up to the front and see Wells ( the good Wells )
Holding a book and Leonard standing at his left with a smile on his face as he looks at you. You walk up and face Leonard. You both take each other's hands " we are gathered here today to witness Leonard Snart and Y/n L/n
( last name) becoming one " Wells says as you and Leonard smile at each other. "Leonard Snart do you take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded wife " Wells asks. " I do " Leonard smiles. " and so you Y/n L/n take Leonard Snart to be your lawfully wedded husband" Wells asks you. " I don't" ( JK!!!! ) "I do "you smile. Leonard takes the ring and slides it onto your finger " i seal my covenant with this ring and a kiss " Leonard says. You take the ring and slide it on his"I seal my covenant with this ring and your kiss " you say . " you may now kiss the bride " Wells says. Leonard smiles and kisses you and you of course kiss back. You and Leonard walk down the isle holding hands as you both walk to your limo that Mick is driving and Lisa in the passenger side while you and Leonard in the back.
Hay I fit it in this chapter yay for me 😁😁😁 I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and I'll be updating soon I hope sooner than I did this time and if I don't bare with me than please I haven't forgotten about you I just haven't found the time because high school is pretty tough especially learning a different language as on of your credits. Again I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter. Buyyyyyyyyye 😎😎