Sorry not an update . Sad news to say (Rewritten)

Hello readers and sorry to say that this isn't an update for the Captain Cold X Reader . This is the opposite. So the last thing I posted I asked you guys if I should continue the combo or discontinue because I was working a ten hour five day summer job because. Well at least the Captain Cold X Reader right know  but I checked my notifications to see if anyone commented anything to say " yes keep going it's ok that you won't post as often because your working a summer job . Your book is amazing " . So the silence in my comment bar says everything. That no one wants me to continue my book and I'm not that famous for awesome people like you if you are reading this . So I'm here to say I am officially discontinuing the book. And here I thought I was gonna get the Captain Cold X Reader to go into D.C. Legends and have my plot twist for Leonard's death ( I'm sorry for if no one new that Leonard dies in the end of the show . I just spoiled it ) to my own way . Guess you guys get the biggest cliff hanger ever . A discontinued book and me cliff hanging you guys . Well this is where I say bye forever from this book . Byyyyyyyyyyye😐😐😐

If your looking this far down there's nothing down here . Just blank

No stop looking . Don't . Noting to see here

Ok I give up 🙌 I'm gonna say it . here it is breathe it in *inhales a lot of air * IM NOT DISCONTINUING MY BOOK . Did you get it . Did you take it in . I hope your bouncing up and down in joy * squeals of joy from audience * so let's start this again properly shall we .

Hello awesome readers thank you so much for reading my book sorry for late updates but expect more now that I'm not working a summer job . Well enough of me you guys came for this chapter of Captain Cold X Reader update. Isn't that why you scrolled down here ? Well here it is . Enjoy

Captain Cold X Reader Chapter 12

It's been a week after Mick and Lisa's wedding and your baby bump has grown bigger and your starting to not be able to fit your shirts without stretching them out . Which leaves you to wear Leonard's shirts or sweaters . You wake up with a smile to see Leonard still asleep and in bed which means you get to cook for once this time instead of Leonard always cooking . You weren't saying you didn't love his cooking . The food was amazing. It's actually something besides Lisa that can get Mick up and out of bed . You try and sneak out of bed but were caught by a sleeping Leonard who is now a huge cuddle bear . He can't sleep without you . He loves to cuddle to sleep with you . You smile and kiss his forehead making him smile in the process . Leonard sneakily opens his eyes and looks at you . A huge smirk grows on his face as he quickly kisses the bump and flies out of bed and downstairs to cook because you both agreed to who ever got to the kitchen gets to cook that meal . You open your eyes and gasp "ah Leonard no fair . You cheated " you get up as fast as you can with the baby your carrying and run after him and all you hear going down the stairs is a laughing Leonard " get back here you " you call after him . Laughing could also be heard from Mick and Lisa's room as they laugh at you and Leonard's childish game . " guess who gets to cook breakfast this morning "Leonard smiles . " you cheated and pretended to sleep so you could cook first " you say coming into the kitchen . " Love I'm a criminal. Criminals cheat . I'm Captain Cold I get what ever I want no matter what " Leonard says with pride " yeh but I'm Commando Cold and I want to cook breakfast today Lenny Bear " you lean on his chest and look him in the eyes with a pleading look " nope sorry rules are rules and the only way you could change that is if I decided to let you cook " Leonard says . You smirk and get an idea " well than mr. Cold you win " your about to kiss him but only brush your lips on his which makes him gasp "ahh no I want a kiss . I want to taste you " Leonard whines "sorry  can't . Unless you let me cook . Than I'll kiss you " you trace his chest to make him want it more . Leonard lets out a whine " deal or not " you ask as you trace more . Leonard whines more " deal " he quickly says before he smashes his lips on yours as he kisses you . He picks you up and sits you on the counter to kiss you better . You paw at his chest with a smile of victory and that you now have the mighty Captain Cold , the man who doesn't bet to anyone no matter what wrapped around your finger like a piece of string .
~later ~
You and Lisa are wondering stores as you look for baby clothes for the baby or babies . The doctor said it looked like the baby you were carrying was a girl . Than he said boy after which confused you but left one guess that it could be twins and both . So you and Lisa look for both boy and girl clothes , baby bottles , bibs an all the other things infant babies needed while the guys when around messing around whether it being getting a cold one or job hunting so Leonard can help care for yours and his children. Mick looked too knowing he would soon have a child or two of his own with Lisa some time soon . While looking around you run into your old friends Iris and Barry " hay Y/n how have you been . It's been a while and woah our pregnant " Barry says shocked . "Oh my goodness girl your pregnant. Who's the father . Can I be the baby or babies Aunt " Iris jumps happily in place ." The most handsome father of these beautiful babies I carry is my love of my life Leonard " you smile . " Leonard. As in Leonard Snart, Leonard " Barry asks ." I don't know any other Leonards " you simply say ." But he's a criminal. . . But I guess I can't stop you know since your married to the guy " Barry says "ok Barry he might have been a criminal but he's changing and so am I for our babies so they can live an amazing life and not have to worry about other criminals because we both retired " you state " and besides Barry he's a cutey and a keeper for Y/n . Be proud of her . She did something you couldn't do . She changed your biggest threat that isn't even a meda into a future daddy " Iris says " yes " you high five Iris . "Ok fine you got me there . I'll be happy for you Y/n . As long as I get to be an uncle to them " Barry smiles . " yes you can " you smile and hug them . Lisa comes out of a store " hello Barry hello Iris " she smiles " nice to see you again " the two look at Lisa and smile " hay ". " well we must be going . Nice to see you both again " you smile " nice to meet you both a little " Lisa giggles . You and Lisa wave bye to Barry and Iris and there you part ways leaving you and Lisa to drive back to the rouge house Lisa likes to call it .
And there you have chapter 12 . I hope you enjoyed the chapter and again I'll try and update as soon as I can ( if I remember) so enjoy your night or day . Whenever your reading this. Byyyyyyyyyyye😎😎😎

🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️