Chapter 4 (Rewriten)

So so so so sorry for the really late update I have been really busy and had to catch up on school work ( trust me once you hit high school you don't enjoy doing math even if you liked it or not unless you absolutely love it than you can look forward to it) but I'm here now so I hope you enjoy chapter 4 and just a TMI the reason I made them really drunk in the last chapter is so it can fit into this story 1 being because Leonard doesn't just give random people his number there has to be a reason and 2 you will find out ( maybe) but enjoy.

Your POV:

You have been secretly hanging out Leonard for 3 weeks not really remembering what happened at the bar a week ago. But you guys still were great friends but you liked him more than a friend and you were still not willing to tell Berry because of what he might do but you did tell Iris whom you made promise not to tellBerry especially Joe. You were working your daily shift at Jitters when Leonard and some lady walks in with him. "Hi Y/n how are you. " He asks with a smile. "I'm doing great how are you? " You reply with a smile looking at the lady behind him and to his right. "Great. Uh and can I get 2 coffees one ice and one regular." he says "uh sure but who is the other one for? " You ask hoping it's not the lady standing next to him. "Uh it's for me Lenny is being sweet today and is buying for me because I forgot my wallet. " The lady next to Leonard said while kissing Leonard's cheek. "Ok Lenny? I thought you said only certain people can call you that? " You say trying to keep your cool at the fact that she might be his surprise girlfriend. " Yah it's for her I'm buying for her today for the reason she gave you. " Leonard said picking up the 2 coffees and handing one to the lady standing next to him. "So Y/n when is your shift over? " He asks. "Oh uh in about 30 minutes. " You say looking at the time. "Ok because when your shift is done I want us to hangout at on of the booths. " He says with a smile. "Oh ok so when I'm done with my shift I will come over. " You say putting a fake smile on while slightly staring at the lady still next to Leonard holding her coffee. "Alright see you in 30 minutes. " He said smiling before walking off to a booth with the lady right behind him. "So who is your friend's girl or should I say your boyfriend. F/n " (friends name) said with a slightly concerned face. "Oh his girlfriend probably. " You say with anger in your eyes and voice as you looked over to the lady that was sitting next to him.

Time skip 30 minutes:

You finished your shift and was now walking over to the booth Leonard and the lady was sitting at and sat down in the seat in front of them. "Hay Y/n you finally finished your shift. The 30 minutes felt like forever. " He said with a smile. "Yah it did. " You said wearing a fake smile on your face while noticing that the lady's arm is around Leonard's which angers you but you keep a fake smile on your face. You 3 talked for a little bit but in that little bit the lady made you furious with rage as she talked about her and Leonard doing things together. Your jealousy kicked in but in a matter of fact it was kicked In when you saw she with him in the first place. "I'm gunna get more iced coffee you 2 can talk to each other while I'm gone. " After saying that Leonard when to get another iced coffee. So you immediately turned and face the other lady. "Who are you to just randomly show up here with him like this!?!? " She was about to answer but she couldn't because you shot her another question. "And why haven't I heard of you!?!? Who are you his girlfriend huh!?!? Well he is mine girl you might look pretty but he is still mine!!! " You say angrily while not letting her speak a single word because of how rapid you shot the next question. Just when she was going to tell you who she was Leonard came back which is why you instantly changed your raged anger look for a fake smile again just as he walked back to the booth. You 3 talked for about 30 more minutes before you all decided to head out. You 3 walked to the parking area where the lady with Leonard had her car and she said her goodbyes before riding off. "Who was she!?!? And why didn't I know about her!?!? " You said yelling at Leonard. "She.... " he says before you shoot more questions at him before he could answer the first one. "Is she your sudden girlfriend that I don't know about or was she just secretly hidden from me?!?! And if so why didn't you tell me of her?!?! " You say still yelling at him. But before he could explain you walked off still angry at him. "Wait Y/n!! Let me explain!! " He said shout back at you while you walked away from him. " Goodbye Leonard I'm never going to talk to you again and don't bother trying to call or anything because I'm blocking you!!! " You said yelling back to him before you were out of sight.

Leonard's POV:

(This is the same day as your POV as an FYI for you) Leonard was walking into his kitchen where Lisa was. "Hay Lisa do you want to come to Jitters with me and meet my friend y/n? "He asked her with a smile. " You mean your girlfriend? Sure I'll come! " She said with an excited face. "She isn't my girlfriend..... Yet! " He replies. "Oh well I would still like to meet her still Lenny not girlfriend or girlfriend. " She said with a smile.

Time skip after Lisa left and you just left:

It's been almost 2 weeks from the day you yelled at Leonard and left him and you haven't seen him since but you didn't care right? You don't want to see him anymore. Just than you got a text from someone and it read. " Hay Y/n need to talk to you don't block me please I need to see you this is urgent are you still on shift and if you are please don't leave until I've talked to you please. " The unknown messager said. "You stare at the text than replayed. Yes I'm still here and who is this? "You responded shortly getting another text that said. " You will find out be there in a bit. "

Sorry again for the really really really later than usual update I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will come out with the next chapter soon (maybe) but it depends on my school schedule so I will try so be patient plz and I will try my best to update. Bye😎