Chapter 10 (rewritten)

Ok before I start I have to do something first I've been tagged . Yes!!! For the first time I've been tagged by my friend ColdAndSpeedRocks  she is awesome 😁. Anyways I get to write 12 random things about me so here I go .

1. I love the beach

2. My favorite candy is chocolate

3. I love to help others and my friends

4. I love my friends and making new ones

5. I have a family of six but we are all three different families made into one

6. I love to read and make stories

7. I am 15

8. My hair is like a brown/black looking color and is thick and medium cut

9. My favorite criminals of D.C. Comics are Leonard Snart ( Captain Cold) and Mick Rory ( Heat Wave )

10. I love RPing especially with my friends

11.  I love to swim

12. I love to watch Doctor Who . Really do I will literally watch Doctor Who than when I'm done watching them I'd watch them again

Ok there's my 12 random things
about me. Now the fun part .... I get to tag some people 😁

springtrap3332  JoeGarden221  Snartsass Kaitygirlx Cute-Rock-Girl
ZombieLegends101 Ninja_Puppet

To those I tagged it's your turn to do what I did and write 12 random things about you

Ok now to the chapter hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment if you like and vote too

It finally happened you married him the happiest dream in your life has just become real and to make sure it's real you wake up to see is he's in bed with you . You woke up and with a smile too it wasn't all a dream it was real . For you can see a behind you a sleeping Leonard cuddled close to you and his arms wrapped around your waist so he could hold you close. You couldn't help but smile and kiss his cheek which is when you heard him sweetly hum telling you he's now awake. " good morning handsome " you smile . " hm good morning beautiful. Did you enjoy last night" Leonard asks . You smile " last night was fun and I thing we should do it again tonight " you smirk. "Ok beautiful " Leonard smirks as he gets up and puts his boxers back on before putting pants and a shirt on . You smile at him and do the same . Leonard is in the kitchen cooking breakfast when you come down " something smells good " you smile " I know . I smelt it when I woke up " Mick says walking into the kitchen for a beer . "Your always hungry " Lisa laughs as she comes in behind Mick . " yah that's true ... some of the time " Mick says . " well I finish cooking breakfast if someone would like to get the table set " Leonard says as he turns the burner off . " I'll do it " you smile as you skip past Leonard as you run your hand smoothly across his back as you go to get the plates and silverware. Leonard smirks " a bit touchy are we this morning " you smile and grab the plates and silverware " why would you say such a thing " you say as you give him a quick kiss before heading to the table to set it .
~Time skip to after breakfast ~
You smile at how delicious Leonard cooks as you wash the dishes and Lisa dries . The boys are making a plan to rob a bank so their in the other room planning. " so are you gonna come to my wedding " Lisa smiles ." Yes of course I will . Why wouldn't I go to my amazing sister-in-law's wedding " you smile. Lisa smiles and hugs you " I'm glad your my sister-in-law " you smile and hug back " same " the boys come back in " you ready dear " Leonard smiles. " as ready as I'll every be " you say. " you know when your pregnant you'll be staying here " Leonard smirks. " oh so you want me pregnant " you smirk. " guilty " Leonard smiles . The four of you head out to the bank where you ,Leonard, and Mick went inside. Lisa stayed safe and was the getaway driver . " the new bankers are in town " Leonard says as he turns his cold gun on and had his hood from his parka hide his face along with his goggles. " and we're the kind that take the money out " Mick says as he turns his heat gun on and has his welding goggles on . " and I suggest you let us do our job so we can get payed for working " you say in your Commando Cold outfit

 " and I suggest you let us do our job so we can get payed for working " you say in your Commando Cold outfit

(Just add a hood and goggles slightly similar to Cold's except in colors that match the suit )

Everyone hit the floor and the banker tries to sound the silent alarm under his desk but you notice it and encase him in Ice to the wall. You walk up to him "were you trying to ruin the party with party poopers" you ask tilting your head to the right slightly. " n no " the banker says scared . " I sure hope not " you smirk as you knock him out . " come on babe it's payday " Leonard smirks . You nod and follow Leonard to the vault For the money . Mick keeps an eye on the people just in case they try to do something stupid. You and Leonard pack all the money into bags and throw them through a portal that lands them in the van Lisa is in . One of the people (Iris ) calls Flash and The Flash flashes to the bank."Heat wave what are you doing here by yourself " Barry asks " to distract you " Mick says as he fires his heat gun at The Flash . Flash dodges and goes for Mick but has to save a citizen because Mick fired at the citizen . Flash turns to attack Mick but Mick was gone and all Flash saw was a portal closing . " cutten it close there Y/n " Mick says as he buckles up , up front with Lisa . You smirk " at least I got you but it was hard to since your a big guy and I'm not saying your fat I'm saying your a big muscly guy " you say " oh I know what you meant " Mick smirks " and besides I think Mick looks irresistibly hot " Lisa smiles from the rear view mirror. " of course you think he's hot , he's your boyfriend or should I say fiancé " you say . Mick laughs " oh I'm hot . Am I hot as fire " " no your hotter than fire " Lisa smiles . Mick chuckles and kisses Lisa's lips . " alright love birds keep an eye on the road " you laugh . Leonard smirks and pulls you into a kiss . You smile and kiss back deeply and passionately and Leonard does the same . " alright you two save it for your room " Mick and Lisa say at the same time as they look at you through the rear view mirror . You and Leonard pull away and laugh .

Hay guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for not updating as much but my excuse is that I work from 6:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday . So I will try my absolute best to update best I can.

Thanks you all for reading my book and baring with me on my very ( very very) slow updates . Byyyyyyyyye 😎😎