Chapter 11 (Rewritten)

It's been about a week after the bank rob for the four of you . Lisa and Mick's wedding is in three days . Lisa says it's gonna be lit . No literally the wedding is gonna be lit . Why? Because it's Mick's wedding . He's planed the wedding to have fire in any way possible. You wake up and head down stairs to see Leonard cooking . You smile at the delicious smell of food " hm what are you making Lenny bear " you ask as you hug him from behind. " I'm making Waffles " Leonard smiles . (that's for all you people who have watches shrek) you smile "hm Waffles . You make the best waffles so I'll steal them all before Mick can " "I can what " Mick asks "Leonard's making waffles " you say " than I'll take all of them "Mick days as he takes a beer out of the fridge " let's have everyone get at least two before they disappear because of you Mick " Leonard says as he puts waffles on four different plates " fine " Mick sighs . Lisa smiles " let's eat "
~Time skip to later that day ~
You were starting to not feel well so you decided to test to see if you are pregnant because you still weren't feeling well no matter what you tried . You smile widely when you see the result is a positive. You go off to find Leonard in the living room chilling with Mick . You stand in front of Leonard with a smile and the tester in your hand . " hello Love " Leonard coos ." Leonard I'm pregnant " smile and hold the tester up . Leonard's eyes go wide with happiness . He stands up and pulls you close and smashes his lips on yours . You smile and kiss back . " I'm gonna go and do something " Mick gets up and leaves . Leonard pulls away and smiles . He pulls you onto his lap as he sits down and wraps his arms around to the front of your waist. He rubs the place on your stomach where the womb is . Leonard is smiling uncontrollably. Lisa flies into the room and runs up to you " oh my gosh your pregnant " Lisa says excitedly. You nod with a smile " that means we're gonna have to have another girls day out for some baby supplies " Lisa smiles " fine with me " you smile .
~Time skip to three days later ~
Today is Mick and Lisa's big wedding day and you get to be the brides maid for your sister-in-law . You wake up and notice your baby bump is starting to form . You smile widely and put your brides maid dress on . You head downstairs to where Leonard is waiting for you to drive to the wedding where Mick and Lisa are getting ready . You both arrive and you go and find Lisa " hello Lisa " you smile as you come into the room . " hello Y/n what do you think of my dress " Lisa asks " you look beautiful " you smile . " thank you " Lisa smiles .
~ wedding ~
You smile as you watch Lisa come walking up the isle in her dress . Leonard is walking her up to Mick . Mick is looking at Lisa in amazement on her beauty. Leonard stands next to Mick and you next to Lisa . " we are gathered here today to unite Mick Rory and Lisa Snart as one . Lift the vail off of her " the guy says . Lisa and Mick smile at each other as Mick lifts the vail . "Take each other's hands as you make your vows " the guy says. Mick and Lisa face each other and hold each other's hands with a smile . " do you Mick Rory take Lisa to be your wife " the guys asks. " I do " Mick smiles . " and do you Lisa Snart take Mick to be your Husband " the guy asks " I do " Lisa smiles . The man nods and a person's holding the pillow with rings comes up "take the ring say your vows to each other seal it with the ring " . Mock takes the ring for Lisa he looks at her and he holds it " Lisa Snart you are the most beautiful lady I have ever met and I normally never say this to anyone . But to me your not an anyone . To me you were my fiancé but now my wife . I fell in love with you when I first met you that day when I was working with your brother. And now I seal this with this ring I give to you " Mick says as he puts the ring on her finger with the engagement ring he gave to her when he engaged her . Lisa smiles and take the ring for Mick. " I know that I like to flirt with all the guys I meet but for you I flirted with you more . At first I didn't know why but I found out I fell for your charms that day I met you . I love you Mick " Lisa smiles and puts the ring on his ring finger . " you may now kiss the bride " the guy says " I love you too " Mick smiles as he pulls Lisa to him and kisses her and Lisa kisses back . You and Leonard smile as you both clap for them . You walk down with Leonard and dance happily with him down the isle to the car . Mick and Lisa follow beauty dancing to the car as well .
When the four of you reach outside fireworks go off "told you the wedding would be lit " Mick smirks as the fireworks light up the night sky . Lisa huddles close to Mick and watches them . You are in front of Leonard as he hugs you close and watches the fireworks as he rubs your baby bump .
. The fireworks finish and the four of you go out to eat and celebrate . " guess I can't call you boss anymore Leonard we're brothers-in-law now " Mick smiles "oh no you can still call me boss even if I'm your brother-in-law" Leonard jokes " alright let's finish dinner so we can go home so Mick can make me pregnant " Lisa smiles . You and Leonard look at Lisa " hay we have to widen the rogue gallery here " Lisa says . Mick laughs "I can do that " . You smile and roll your eyes Leonard smiles and kisses you .
Here it is chapter 10 . I'm gonna be on a family vacation from today to next Thursday which means I won't be working at work . That means I can try and make another update before next Friday when I go back to work. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I'll try and update sooner . Byyyyyyyyyye 😎😎