New friends, new scars

The bell rings after a long class of Algebra l and Mr. Hadley staring at me like I am just the worst student he has ever taught. I walk out of the hallway my backpack drooping off my shoulder in a rather sad way. Out of nowhere I bumped into a freshman I know he is because he was in my Algebra class and he was also the Alpha's son so I knew his face of course. He stared down at me with pure hatred I didn't mean to bump into him I was looking down and my bangs hid his taller figure. I look up fear very visible in my eyes as I see him pull his arm back to punch me. I close my eyes waiting for the blow to hit my face but the blow never came.

 I peeked one eye open to see Justin had caught the punch he was about to throw at me. He stood up to the Alpha's son.....for me? Is he crazy! I know he is the Betas son and all but that is some risky biz right there. I hide behind Justin and bite my lip scared of what is going to happen in these next few seconds. Then Justin speaks up, "Darren why don't you leave the poor girl alone, she didn't mean to bump into you so just walk away before I have to make you" He says super nicely getting his point across gently. 

Darren growls loudly making me flinch but Justin stood there like it had affected him none. Darren took one last glance at me then looked back up at Justin "Fine! but you better keep your little rat on a tight leash! Tomorrow is my birthday and I do NOT need her ruining it or getting in the way of me finding my mate. Who is definitely gonna be a hot chick hopefully a blond" He says/yells the last part he says smiling as he thinks about having a slut by his side as luna.

As he walks away I slowly try and back away from Justin before he notices that I am trying to get away right when I am about to turn around he laughs "Now what are you doing little lady, I thought I just saved you from a asshole that thinks it's okay to hit girls" He said to me raising his eyebrows his blonde hair in a neat little quiff and his blue eyes staring into mine. I look around not knowing exactly what to say "Uh...... thank you" I say very softly most humans wouldn't have heard but I know he did. 

He nods his head and lets out the cutest chuckle I have ever heard. Not sexy.....cute. "Let me see your classes" he says holding his hand out. I reached in my pocket and handed him my neatly folded sheet "We have all our next classes together lets go!" he picks me up and throws me on his back and I laugh as he zooms through the halls. I can tell we are gonna be great friends

It is now 3:15 pm and I haven't gotten home yet I gasped and sprinted into the woods and shifted quickly running to my house knowing I am totally in for it now. I get to the edge and shift into my human form I still have on clothes which isn't supposed to happen according to literally every werewolf ever. They have to take off their clothes first then shift, I on the other hand do not. I walk into the house "Mom? I'm home" I say quietly it looked as if she wasn't home and for that I was forever greatful. I went up to my attic and climbed in bed... or should I say basket.Yes like a dog except there is no pillow underneath. 

Thank the moon goddess that i am still able to fit in it. I am pretty small for a werewolf then I hear the door slam shut down stairs I breathe heavily waiting for what I know is about to come for me. My mother in the worst state you would want her... Drunk. I waited about ten seconds until the door flew open and off the hinges in walked my mother with a wicked smile written all over her ugly make up covered face. 

I know *mocking voice* 'what a rude thing to say about your mother Kaylen' well she can go shove it up her a**....... WAIT where is all this coming from I would never dare even think stuff like this about my mother. If I could even call that dumb bit** that. She walks up to me my wolf smirking repeating over and over 'hit her I dare you' I wonder what she's going on about. Then she walks up to me but this time I am not scared. This time I am smirking..seriously wtf is wrong with me "What the fuck are you smirking at you little twat" she says slurring her words. 

"Maybe how fucking ugly and pathetic you look right now" I say rolling my eyes still all this is new to me. Then she does what my wolf has been expecting, she punches me. The only difference is I don't fall instead I get mad and I feel my hands start to heat up then I see red coming from them. I had never had these powers before, maybe she triggered them into working I never get angry but this time I was beyond "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN AND IF YOU DO I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU MYSELF!!!!!!" I say as I watch her tremble in fear at my surprisingly very powerful voice

 "please, and thank you" I say very sweetly jumping through the window deciding to go for a run because I cant find it in myself to stay there much longer without ripping her throat out! Woah what has gotten into me! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!