Big brother love

Brayden's POV

Well I've been in this state with my grandparents since I was 3 because of my abusive mother. I have missed my siblings they were only infants when I left. Hell i was still an infant, yet I remember that day so vividly. I remember every word the judge said to my mother and father during the whole trial. The funny thing is they still look exactly the same as when they were babies. I took one look at my little sister and I couldn't believe it was actually her. A year or so ago I actually went to go and take her from my mother because I was 20 and able to take care of her, when I went she was already gone, and now I get another chance to have a relationship with all three of my siblings. I am now staying at the pack house with that jackass Darren and his pack, it's annoying to live here but I don't want to stay with my grandparents anymore. I heard a new pack was coming though so I was sent to the house they were staying in to greet them. Everyone had already settled in I had saw Kayden and I hugged him. Not just a dap or anything an actual hug. Which I don't give out usually, but he's my little brother. 

I got up after a while just talking with Kayden and my dad and walked into the kitchen to fix myself a snack. I walk out of the kitchen with an apple in my hand and right as I walk into the kitchen I see my little sister and another guy come in with who I'm guessing is our little brother. I can guess that because he looks exactly like us. She just stands there and stares at me for a while so I decide that I was going to speak first.  "Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna hug me Kupkake!" I say with a smile.  She looks at me and smiles and jumps into my arms. "Hey big brother, wow it's so nice to finally actually meet you" she says still hugging me and wrapping her legs around my waist. "Damn your small Kupkake. Your way too fragile" I tell her then all of a sudden everyone gasps. OH NO. Why the hell did everyone gasp? Is she like super sensitive or something!? Just then she pulls away from me and smiles sorta in a knowing way. But.... what does she know. "Well big brother many things are not what they seem. If I'm so fragile why don't we fight and see who wins??" Her smile just made me want to accept the challenge so badly. "Fine, but I'm not going easy on you because your a girl" At that she laughed like I had told a joke and so did everyone else. "Sure Denden, whatever you say.." she says laughing. I then get out of my stance and stand looking at her... Denden??" she smiles and nods "your name is Brayden so Denden fits perfectly." Right after that she sweeps her leg up under my feet, catching me off guard and making me fall on my butt. "I win." She says and walks away. Thats my little sister.

(A/N A dap is a "guy handshake" if you don't know)

Kaylen's POV 

I love my big brother and all but hey, you gotta know who's the boss. I walk into the living room to see everyone sitting and laughing my brother still sitting on his butt. I go and sit down next to my brother and rest my head on the shoulder. "Race you to the other pack house, doof!" I yell and take off with him startled at first but taking off after me. "You cheater! you had a head start!" He yelled through mind link. "By like 3 seconds! You big baby" I yelled through mind link much louder than he had. We keep going until I reach the pack house but once I am inside he tackles me. We both continue to wrestle each other, landing good punches and kicks and healing instantly. We continue to scream at each other and fight "You cheated Kay!!!"... "I did not!!!".. "You cheated, you caught me off guard!".. "So! you got back on guard!" We continued to argue back and forth until we both look up realizing everyone from our old pack was staring at us like we were absolutely insane. I get off of my brother and stand up while dusting myself off "Well hey everyone! How's it goin?" I say awkwardly rocking back and forth on my heels and toes. Then a little girl came from in the crowd of people staring at us pulled on my leg. "Excuse me miss why are you and this guy fighting?" I smile and reach my hands out for her and she hops in my arms and I smile. "Hey little one that's just how me and my little brother play around" I smile at her and poke her tummy. "Hey! I'm older than you!" Kayden says and I roll my eyes. "what's your name sweetie?" right as I said these words I feel her being taken out of my arms. I look and see that Darren had thrown her on the ground, I start to feel my eyes go red and anger fill me. I look up at him to see a smirk on his face and I feel a hand on my shoulder calming me. I lower my eyes and my voice goes soft but deadly "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I say closing my eyes picking the small girl up with my mind and holding her in my arms. Automatically my voice goes gentle "Hey honey are you okay??" I ask her but she had gone limp. "I c..can't feel my legs miss Alpha" she says tears escaping her eyes. "It's okay honey, your gonna be fine I got you okay." I close my eyes and picture her limp body in my arms. I picture her well and healthy, healing her instantly as I sit her down and hug her everyone still looking at me in awe. "What the fuck was that! Why the fuck would you save her!" Darren says looking mad for a reason unknown. I step up to him and I grab him from his throat and pull him down to my level. "If you ever do that EVER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU" I say viciously sitting the redfaced idiot down. I go pick up the little girl and go back to the pack house full speed not looking back.