Jealousy is hilarious

Kaylen's POV

I stare at him me and my brothers smiling as he freaks out and goes on and on about me having a kid. Then far in the back I see my so called mother standing there and Justin not too far ahead of her. I run up to Justin and give him a hug, while Darren is still going on and on about who knows what. "Hey kid how's your visit so far" he asks obviously aware of what I am doing. I shake my head and laugh "Pretty good to be honest I ju..." before I could even finish my sentence I feel someone running and as I turn around I catch the culprit by the throat. Slamming his body on the ground as lightly as I could, as not to break his spinal cord. 

My strength can sometimes be more than I mean it to. I look down and see it was Darren charging for Justin "wow your stupid. Can you get any dumber you idiot?" I say laughing then out of no where my brother speaks "Kay I did the same thing! He is a fucking goofball!" we both laugh in unison as I rest a shoulder on Justin and introduce him to everyone. Once my introductions were done my so called "mother" stepped up. Kaylen aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" she says like someone actually gives a fuck who she is. I scoff and turn to her "uuuuuuh, who are you again? I have no idea who you are.. stranger" I say with a smile and a flash of hurt crosses her eyes as she stares and me and my twin brother and gasps. "You found my other baby!" she says attempting to try and run to him and hug him "Bitch you touch a hair on his body, and I will not hesitate to put you in a hospital" I say harshly as she backs away. I then hug my brother tightly and kiss him on the cheek then mind link him  'That bitch really thought that she was going to touch you' I smile and look up at him and he nods in agreement  'I wouldn't hit a lady, you know that, but that is no lady' he say snickering in my head then we both snap out of it when Scott comes and dismisses us. I guess someone was getting a little bored of the situation here.

Scott's Pov

He still doesn't even know she is my Luna and mate. This is going to be the best, he is really going to freak out now. I walk up to Kay dismissing pretty much everyone getting quite bored. I wrap my arm around her making sure he has a good view of us and I kiss her neck, then her cheek then after that her lips and I hear a growl but continue to make out with my mate. I then pull away and look at Sorrell  "Oh yeah, Darren this is my mate and Luna Kaylen Brown and her brother Kayden Brown. Getting the message she was trying to give about Braylen I complied 

"This little guy here is our son Braylen" I say lying through my teeth as I ruffle the young boy's hair. I see his eyes go black and a smirk crosses my face then he speaks the exact words that I knew were coming "How is she your mate! She was MY mate first!" I laugh and look at him directly in the eyes "Key word is WAS Darren. Now if you don't mind, I'll be on my way to the pack house. I will be taking my Luna and son with me." I say proudly grabbing Kaylen and Braylen's hands. Just then I feel Braylen's hand get yanked away from me. I look up to see that Darren has his hand around his throat and is looking at Kaylen. "If you don't leave this loser, and come be my mate again I will kill this boy!" He yells directly at her. I fear his life at this point, I really do then she does something I don't expect "okay then" she says then looks at me then at him and he smirks

Kaylen's POV

We were walking away, and I see Braylen get yanked away from Scott. I turn around to see my poor baby with a hand around his neck. I'm furious as hell, but I show no emotion. Emotion is a book reader that lets you know someone's weak spot, if you seem as if you don't care they have nothing on you. Then the stupid bastard says the dumbest thing on the planet earth "If you don't leave this loser and come be my mate again I will kill this boy!" He yells at me. With the most  bored expression ever, I respond how I know no one will expect  "okay then". He smirks like he just somehow won the lotto. I look at Scott and I see the pain in his eyes. You see I know how he is weak, and then look back at the bastard HE IS STILL SMIRKING. 

I hope his face gets stuck like that. Just then I take my hand and hold it in the air, still standing where I am, I reach out and grab what looks like nothing, yet when you look over at Darren he is holding his neck trying to get air. He then drops Braylen and I catch him, gently with my other hand. As I get distracted my hand slowly starts to close around his neck. I then let go, not meaning to hurt him that bad "Oops my bad didn't mean to squeeze so hard. I guess that's what you get for doing the same to a 7 year old. We all know why you picked him up though. Because you don't have the guts nor the strength to go for anyone your size or even your age. Toodles!" I say flashing a smile in his direction. I grab my boyfriends hand and put Braylen on the front of me. He likes to just hang there, weird I know. We walk into the pack house we are staying in "Guess who's in the house bitches!!!!" I yell then the last person I expected to come out of the kitchen walked out. My mouth dropped to the floor, and so does his then he speaks first "Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna hug me Kupkake!" he says with a smile.

MAN I LOVE CLIFF HANGERS! Who do ya'll think it could be? It's probably Elmo

(A/N Kupkake is pronounced cupcake)