Unexpected tragedies

Brayden's POV (Oldest brother)

We are all concealing our presence as we approach the large mansion, and for rouges they do seem to be living pretty luxuriously. I look around waiting for a car to pull into the gates so we can get through and into the large home. We are going to need to be prepared for battle at all times. Once a car comes through, the boys and I run through and follow Kaylen's scent carefully to a room high up on the top floor.

Kaylen's POV

     I finished dinner with that disgusting piece of trash, then excused myself and went into the room that was supposed to be mine. I jump on the bed and look at my watch, I then catch the scent of my brothers and James and instantly get excited. My excitement dies once the door opens and it's Tate. Uugh.

     I roll my eyes and turn over "What's up Tater? What do you need?" I ask  bit annoyed turning to face him while he speaks. He growls, i'm guessing at the new nickname, and begins to speak although I have absolutely no intention on listening to a word he has to say. I am too focused on the fact that the guys could possibly be coming up to where they smell me, and if this retard is still here the element of surprise will have gone out the window. If that becomes the case we won't have the upper hand any longer. ". . . so make sure you do that for me please." He ends and i look up and nod my head. "I can do that for you Tater sauce." I laugh pushing him out the room not giving a single fuck, flying or not, what he said to me." Around a minute after he left my boys came in and of course my baby Braylen jumped into my arms.

     He was the first to reveal himself also revealing James, then Kayden and Brayden showed themselves too and I was happy to have my boys back. We sit for a while and speak to each other about the plan and how everything will go down when there is a firm knock on the door. The guys all go invisible and conceal their presence as I look at the door. "Come in" I say to whoever and the lady who showed me in, whose name i forgot, walks in. "Hi honey, how are you? Are you alright. I thought I heard some voices coming from in here." I smile and laugh at her whilst standing and escorting her out "You must be hearing things." I say before pushing her almost all the way out until Braylen sneezes.

     I shake my head as he sneezes again and again probably from the dust under the bed where he and James were. I realize this doesn't mean they all have to be found out and I smile, James will be fine hiding under the bed on his own. "Okay Braybray come on out you're caught" I say laughing and everyone else  knows to stay in place. "This is my baby brother Braylen, apparently he saw the fight I had with my mom, and then Tate's men take me away and was scared for me." Tate's mother figure whose name I still keep forgetting just smiles and hugs my brother. "He is adorable, and he looks just like you" She says ruffling his hair. I smile and lift him up and take him downstairs "How about a snack hun?" I ask him and bring him downstairs to get the attention out of the room where the rest are hiding.

I take him downstairs and it Just so happens Tater is in the kitchen with some cookies in his hands. I take the cookies from his hand and he turns to look at me with an irritated, but then shocked expression on his chiseled face. "Oh wow. . . When did he get here?" he asked in utter shock. I start to mind link the boys "He is out of his layer. You know what to do" I just laugh and shake my head "He saw your people take me away and followed me here. He said he waited for someone to drive through the gate and then walk through the door and he smelled me up to my room. He's a smart cookie so he gets a cookie." I smile and squeeze him. Tate seems surprised as he stares at him. "You did all that by yourself?" He asks Braylen who just chuckles in his face "It was easy, the people that work here are dummies" he says shaking his head. I laugh and shake my head. "You heard it here first folks." I continue to keep Tate and his mother figure busy as the boys go into Tate's office to give us an even greater advantage. 

Brayden's POV

(Oldest brother for those of you who can't keep up)

We walk into Tate's room and search around it for any hidden passages or drawers or buttons. What we are looking for is the key that unlocks all of Tate's true powers. If he were to possess them all the time it would create only destruction and overwhelming death, therefore his father put half of his power into a ring. When the ring is worn it can be quite dangerous as the person wearing it must have the physical strength to contain all the power within it. If the ring overpowers the wearer, all the power that was once in the wearer will also get sucked into the ring. Our job is to find and stash the ring so Tate will not have 100% of his fighting power and will be much easier to defeat. Yet not a damn trace of the damn th. . . "I found it!" I turn around and James had a ring case and opened it. I grab it from him and close the box "Are you crazy! He will sense it's opened! James grab onto me, Kayden turn on invisibility. No way in hell he isn't on his way up here right now" We are all invisible and hide in the very back of his closet, which is around the size of a bedroom. All that is in it is files and stacks and stacks of papers. Around 20 seconds later the door busts open and a loud roar erupts from the room. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RING! I WILL KILL WHOEVER POSSESSES IT!" We then hear him proceed to tear up the office entirely before opening the closet and tearing through it as well. We see the door is open so we all slowly run out and into Kaylen's so called bedroom.