Leaving and I am so ready

Scott's POV

"Well I will tell you now the reason we are leaving is because we are being targeted by hunters, million of them so we are moving back to your old pack for safety reasons. Plus they said they had two whole pack houses they never made use of" I looked at her to see her expression in those hazel eyes I love so much "Okay that's cool, I packed your clothes so you don't have to we should probably get ready for tomorrow since we are going to be leaving and the drive is three days"

 I sigh and get in bed next to her both of us just staring at each other until she puts her hand over my eyes as if to tell me to stop staring at her "Go to bed, by the way tomorrow I am taking my dirt bike there because cars are boring and slow" then she smiles and turns over and I laugh "Whatever you say babe" I hear her laugh a little and I lay my head next to hers and pull her into me. 

Next morning I wake up and Kaylen isn't in bed, Jeez where did this girl go so early in the morning like what the fudge "KJ! Where are you!" I knew she could hear me because she hears everything then I hear light footsteps coming up the stairs and the door creek open. "Yeah babe, I was just in the Garden with Braylen. What's up?" Braylen is her little brother, well sort of but we aren't gonna get into that much right now. "Nothing just wondering where you went, where's Braylen at?" 

She smiled and I knew he was on her back just as I thought that she walked through the door with a 7 year old boy on her back "He's right here you know how he gets, oh and he's riding with me to the pack house. Right bubby?" He laughs and nods his head at his sister "Well that's fine by me, why don't you gather everyone and get them in their cars?" She nods her head and carries Braylen on her back and I hear banging on every door yelling "Wake up before I make you!" Wow that's not scary at all *Note the sarcasm* as she does that I get all of our stuff and put them into my car. I ask my wolf if I'm forgetting something he says that I am forgetting my mate, well duh! My wolf's name is Scy meaning student or scholar, he is one of the most intelligent wolves there is actually. Well after everything was packed I went inside the empty house and sighed I was going to miss this old house, very much so.

I walk back out to see Braylen hopping on the back of Kaylen's bike "Have a nice ride babe!" I had to yell because of the motor 'You do know we have mind link' I thought for a second 

"Yeah! I just like yelling!" I yelled again just to make myself feel not like an idiot in that moment even though my wolf was telling me otherwise. Then I see the bike go invisible along with Kaylen and Braylen but I could still hear the noise of the motor 'you sly fox show yourself' I say through mind link 'I dunno what you mean babe, I can see my bike, myself, and Bray Bray quite well' I huff and glare at the spot she was in 'fine babe please' after I said that she and Braylen appeared again laughing on the bike "Come on let's go already" Well Braylen was getting a little impatient there. I nodded at him getting in my car and leading off while Braylen and Kayden went to go get Ice cream, well this is a start to a long journey

Kaylen's POV

Since I had my dirt bike and I know how to get there I decided that we would stop for ice cream. Once Braylen and I step off of the bike we go into the parlor and his little eyes lit up "Can I get any flavor!" I laugh and nod my head "You can have whatever you want bubby go nuts" when we finish he got a quintuple scoop (five scoops) and I got a sextuple (six scoops)and we started to eat when two rouges walk in and I get up to take my little brother out "Lets go Bray, It's not safe here" I whisper to him as I get up the seven year old and swing him over my back. 

Just as we were walking out the bigger one stepped in front of me "Hey there little ones, little girls and boys shouldn't go out without an adult." He and his friends laughed  "I am NOT a little girl and get out of my way" He laughed right in my face "What are you like eleven or twelve?" I smile and not my head "Yes mister and it's me and my little brothers nap time so if you'd kindly let us go, that'd be much appreciated" I say sweetly with a smile

"No can do a pretty little lady like you could be useful to us and your brother could be too" His smile was evil and ugly he looked young maybe 17 or 18 but he didn't scare me and behind me I could feel Braylen smirking and holding back a laugh "What are you laughing at boy!" He yelled and Braylen busted out laughing he almost fell off my back and I cracked a smile "My big sister isn't scared of your ugly face she is more stronger than you" Awe my baby sticking up for me so cute "Well I bet she isn't I bet she is just a useless tiny wolf who hasn't even shifted. She looks like a runt to me" 

As he said that I take a hand and hold it out a flame lighting up my hand then I turn to Braylen and he does the same. He has only the elements but I can let him use my other powers but these are his own "Good job little brother I taught you well, now fuse em"  We both put our hands out and connected them fusing the balls of fire together into one big ball and once it was big enough I nod head at Braylen and we launch the big flaming ball of fire at the rouge and walk out and hop on my bike I gave him a fist pump and he was still on my back I revved my engine and sped off in no time catching up to the others and speeding past them to a place I know that Braylen would love a place that no one ever knew about except me once we were 35 minutes away from my old pack house I go through the forest and say the word to open up the place. A place for a kid, a place to escape the most fun place on earth that I built myself at age five when I was being abused. A place I call....

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!  

(A/N Hope your enjoying my book! <3)