I have another mate!!

Scott's POV

I stared into her eyes for the longest until she broke the eye contact and looked away from me then in that moment I blinked and she was gone. I rubbed my eyes and my dad and the Beta Mr. Smith both had their eyes open it's like she had just vanished. No! I need my mate! She can't leave me and I will find her.. I don't know how though, then an idea pops into my head and I go and grab some flour because I can still smell her.

 She is definitely still in the house and if she turned invisible this would help me to see her. I grabbed the flour then sniffed the air following her scent right to the door just as it opens I throw the flower and once I see her outline I grab her and bring her up the stairs. "Why are you running from me? Your my mate your MINE and I want you.. I need you" I say making sure I have a good grip as I see her body start to appear over my shoulder.

 "Why won't you speak to me? I would love to hear your beautiful voice, it would make me so happy. What's your name sunshine?" I say trying my best to get a response out of her. Nothing.... We walk into my dad's office he seems surprised I caught her. Honestly I am too "Hey dad I uh caught her I think maybe the mate thing overwhelmed her a little" He looked very confused 

"Son, how did you catch her and why is she covered in flour?" He says man he asks waay too many questions for my liking "I caught her right before she walked out of the door she had turned herself invisible and I threw flour on her so that I could see her figure and know where she is. By the way she doesn't talk much does she?" He looks really surprised that I could come up with something so brilliant "Wow, Scott nice you will be a great Alpha one day you know." At that I smile   "Thanks dad that really means a lot" Just as I say this I feel myself being flipped then soon I am on the ground. 

I look around to see my beautiful mate sitting in the chair a small smirk on her face "Boom" She said quietly my eyes widened. She does speak!! Wait, she just frickin flipped me over her shoulder. How! She was on my shoulder, my mate is hot! "You speak? Why wouldn't you speak before?" I ask her confused "Talk to your beta babe, maybe that will sort a few things out" She winked at me and turned back in her chair. 

I looked at the beta, my best friend's dad and looked at him for an answer he just shrugged. Holy fudge! She just called me babe! "Well It was so nice meeting you all, really, but I better be on my way I still got dinner to catch. Things don't come easy yah know" She smiled standing and putting a hand on the door knob. "Wait! You can't leave me I'm your mate! Please stay with me, please" I beg her she looks as if she is thinking about it and nods her head at me and I and  smile brightly and hug her feeling the sparks go everywhere. 

I loved this feeling and I would always cherish it until the day I die. "I am so happy I found you, sooooo wanna tell me your name princess?" I smile and look down at her. oh I forgot I am 5'11 but I am still growing I'll be much taller in a few years. I have light brown hair it used to be blonde when I was a baby though, I have big blue eyes with a hint of green my abs are pretty hot if I do say so myself. Well that's me, I know I'm awesome "Well firstly call me princess again and I will personally make sure that your underwear is as far up your ass as it can go, secondly my name is Kaylen. Kaylen Brown, you?" I sigh and gasp dramatically at her obvious open threat 

"Well PRINCESS, My name is Scott Gibney and I am so glad to meet your...." I couldn't finish my sentence as I was being flipped then a small hand slips in my pants and pulls my underwear holding me up that way then dropping me "Sorry hunny bunny but I warned you" She smiles and sits back down as I groan on the floor and my dad laughs at my expense. "It'll never happen again" I say pain clear in my voice "Oh I can promise you it won't trust me it won't just be a wedgie next time" She says and laughs quietly. 

Even though I was clearly in pain her laugh made me sigh in contentment. It made me happy gave me a reason to suck up the pain I was feeling right now. My mate was a bad ass and I loved it so so much.. I stand and go outside and pull my mate along with me "Hey Kay Kay I want to show you something is that okay?" I smile and sway back and forth on my heels "Yeah of course I'd love to see what you got Alpha's boy" She smirks and winks. 

"Cool well it's three miles straight take a right then stop at the big rock okay? Race you!" I say and shift into my wolf and start to speed towards my secret spot when I see something white speeding past me in about two minutes I get there to see Kaylen in her human form sitting on the rock "Well It took you long enough Scotty bear" She laughs and I just gape "H..how did you get here so fast no one is faster then me!" I stand with my mouth wide open "Well baby now there is someone, someone way faster, but I am kind of sleepy haven't slept in two days" I smirk this is my chance to beat her home 

"Okay lets go!" I shift Into my blue and grey wolf and sprint full speed knowing she hadn't beaten me this time. Then once I stop I look back waiting I had ran so fast no way she beat me "Damn dude could you have gone any slower" She fakes a yawn and laughs walking inside. "How the hell are you so fast!" I basically scream "A wolf never tells her secrets and honestly I couldn't answer to it if I wanted to" hmmmmm I am gonna find out what she is come to think of it she wouldn't let me see her wolf. I wonder why? Well whatever it is I WILL find out when she is ready to tell me. She is my mate after all...