My grand entrance

Kaylen's POV    

In Waffle house Braylen and I had a huge meal, we both had about 25 waffles each... What can I say werewolves have a big stomach. Once we finish our plates hopping on my dirt bike, we are about five minutes late of the pack arrival. I take Braylen and place him on back of the dirt bike he stands and holds onto my shoulders and I put a force field around him just to insure that he doesn't fall or get hurt. I know that as soon that I pull up people from the other pack are going to notice me, and they are going to think that Braylen is my son, but little does anyone know that's exactly what I want them to think. I want to see Darren's reaction when he thinks that I've "had a kid" by someone else. This here is going to be comedy gold. Braylen is in on it of course, and he is going to be the main role in my oh so Grand Entrance. I have on a helmet and glasses while Braylen has on glasses and his cute dark brown hair all wild in the wind. SO CUTE! I look to Braylen as we pull into the pack house that holds the so called"Alpha" Darren. "You ready babe?" I say to the smiling boy standing on the back of the bike. He just nods his head as we pull in. I take the spell off of him and he climbs on my back as I get off. Every head turned to me and the small boy on my back i smirk my helmet still on. I tap my helmet telling Bray Bray to take it off, he pulls the helmet off and all we hear are gasps. Grand Entrance mother fuckers

Darren's POV

I stand outside waiting for the Alpha and his huge ass pack to get here. Over the years I have changed and I feel if I ever got the chance to I would win back Kaylen. The sweet innocent girl who turned out to be one of the most powerful wolves in existence! Damn I shouldn't have let her go, I could have used her powers to help us and our pack. I will find her and I will make her mine again. No matter what I am 100% determined to do so. Just as I shake myself from my thoughts I see about a hundred vans pull up most going to the other two pack houses one pulling into here. Must be Alpha Scott, I wonder who is their Luna I bet it's someone way prettier than my "mate" was. As he steps out of the van I realize he is a good 6' tall while I am about 5'11, he is pretty muscular too. I walk up to him and stick my hand out he rolls his eyes and breathes in as if pushing some type of hatred down. "Alpha Scott, so nice to meet you I was wondering when you'd show up you were a few minutes late you know?" I say trying to lighten the mood. Guess it didn't work too well "Oh I am so sorry that we had to drive a hundred vans all the way across America because we are being hunted" He says in a bored tone. Well I guess I started this off wrong. Then I go on with telling the Alpha where they will be staying and what school everyone will be attending. I notice some guy behind the Alpha that looks exactly like my mate and I stare at him for a moment until he looks up. "Do we have a fucking problem Alpha boy?" he says challenging me with a snarl. I growl and look at him "What did you just say to me? Are you trying to get yourself hurt by an Alpha today?" As I say this at least 5 people from Alpha Scott's pack snickered but I ignored it. He scoffs and look at me "You couldn't hurt me if you tried asshole" He says smiling checking his watch, then turning from me a clear sign of disrespect "Anyone seen Braylen?" He says out loud at this I am pissed and I go to charge at him right when I am about to get him he moves out of the way but before I hit the ground he grabs my collar standing me up by my neck, cutting off my air. How is he so fast? "Nice try Alpha boy maybe next time okay?" He says like nothing just happened and I close my eyes standing up from the embarrassment. I dust myself off and grit my teeth everything silent, then I hear an engine of a bike coming into the driveway and every head turns that way. On the back of the bike is a little boy just standing on the back like he can just walk on water. How does he even stand there like it's nothing and not fall off? Eh, whatever. They start to get off of the bike, and the boy hops on the girl's back. They start walking towards us everyone's eyes on them She taps her helmet, and the little boy grabs it and pulls it off of her head. Come to think of it both of those boys remind me of Kaylen. The little boy stares at me and I see a flame in his eyes... Literally. I then hear everyone gasp I then look and the girl who's helmet is now off. It's Kaylen.

I stand there with my mouth wide open, and she goes straight to the boy that looks exactly like her. They do this hand shake thing, but both their hands are on fire. Until the end where the put the fire put with water from their hands. "What the fuuuuuuck was that!" I say and they both turn to me and smile then she puts the small one down and does the same. WAIT IS THAT HER SON! Just then I voice my words to Kaylen "Is that your son?!" I say with pure anger in my eyes. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SAD AND MOPE OVER ME AND BE DEPRESSED NOT HAVE A FUCKING KID!! WHAT THE FUCK!" I practically screamed and at that she laughed. I was beyond furious that she had the audacity to move on.