Accused of cheating

Kaylen's POV

I woke up the next day to someone shaking me, qnd i punch them lightly. My eyes fly open when i hear a loud 'oomph' followed by a loud thud. I instantly sit up and spring from the bed to help him up. "I'm so sorry Scottybear! I didn't mean to hit you so hard! As he gasps for air something clicks in me as he is doubled over. I place my hand on his stomach and apply pressure close my eyes and stand up. "Now stop being a cry baby and come get ready". He gets ready and we both head to school...

As we arrive I put my empty water bottle in my lap and snap my fingers to refill it. I step out of the car only wanting to avoid controversy, but that never works out. Of course as soon as I walk in the doors of the school I feel a weak slap to the face. My head did not turn but I look up and Bout 5 or 6 inches taller than me was the same bitch Amanda. I look back down and close my eyes. My eyes black with red surrounding them. My hair catches on fire, and I feel a presence in my head but I block it. My eyes shoot open and I wrap my hand around her neck. "Touch me again... and I WILL kill you"

I drop her body and walk away. The hairs on my head going back to just the way they were as if nothing had just occurred. "Kay?, baby? Are you alright?" Scott's face is filled with love and concern. "Oh come on! When am I not okay after getting to use my powers!" He rolls his eyes as he walks away but i run and jump on his back "Onward to class peasant!" all heads turn towards us as I have a laughing fit on my boyfriend's back

We go through all of our beginning classes and finally lunch. As the bell rings and I begin to stand the intercom turns on. "Kaylen Brown to the principals office now please. Kaylen Brown." I sigh heavily dismiss myself from my boyfriend and start my walk to the office. I plop in the chair and wait. Taking a slight nap as Mr. "bigman" of the school walks in. "Ah Ms. Brown" I roll my eyes wow you know my name... "Ah Mr. 'bigman'" I was sure to but air quotes over 'bigman' to know i didn't think he was such.

"You and Ms. Carter got into a bit of a ...mishap before school am I correct??" I scoff and look at him in his eyes which u can tell he isn't used to. "Role the cameras back. I felt u watching us when she slapped me" His face completely dropped. "Well if you haven't noticed by now my brother and I are what u call 'special' so I take no shit from no one" His frown deepens "well I want you to meet the strongest member of our school today after school to spar with him...No questions asked." I shrug and get up to leave "Whatever" once I walked out the door I went outside spread myself out on the grass and fell asleep. Fuck everyone.

I woke up to someone sitting next to me poking me repeatedly. I sat up against the tree i was lying next to and looked over angrily at the person irritating me. "What the fuck could you possibly need from me?" I say irritated at the gorgeous smiling male in front of me. "Kaylen right? I'm Adrian Hernandez, strongest member of this school according to everyone." he says with a smile. It's funny because that sentence didn't even sound arrogant, I like this guy. I look him in his eyes and study his facial features then I see he isn't flirting with me so I came to the conclusion he was gay.

"Your gay aren't you?" I come out bluntly and ask. His eyes go wide as he stares at me his smile instantly fading. He pulls me aside and stares in my eyes "How did you know that!" He whisper yelled at me. I giggle and hug him letting him know it's okay and I won't tell. "It's magic, let's go train now muffin top" I tease he laughs along and takes me to the training field and sits me down

"Now listen you don't have to try and keep up with me if you can't just do what you can and we'll improve on it from there" There was a long pause before I busted out laughing. "Yeah okay pretty boy just be ready to be the second strongest member of this pack" I say with a smile on my face. He rolls his eyes at me and takes off in what I guess is a full sprint for him. I stand for ten seconds just to let him feel as if he's going to win and start of into a jog.

He is half way around the track and a second after I start to jog minimum speed I pass him, then I decided I would start to jog a little faster seeming as I needed to get my body slightly warmed up for the next activity. About 30 seconds later I felt I had ran enough only had ran 25 miles but it's only a warm up. I slow down not a drop of sweat nor a tad out of breath

"So what's next" He looked tired already just coming from running half a mile. He looked at me and frowned. "Firstly" he started off panting super hard "We were supposed to be jogging. Secondly... WHAT THE FUCK!" I roll my eyes and sit down leaning back into the benches directly behind me. "Firstly I was jogging, and secondly I told you that you were gonna lose."

He stayed standing there and then smiled and pulled me into a huge hug and then tackled me and we started goofing around and shoving each other and laughing our asses off. Adrian is a pretty cool guy.

Scott's POV

I see Kaylen under the tree and I just admire her from a distance knowing that she hates to be woken up. Then I see this dude, pretty buff seems like a guy girls fall head over heals for, walk up to Kay and start poking her. I watch closely to see if she punches him in the face like she does to me almost every time I wake her up. She doesn't...She slowly wakes up and looks at the guy, she looks pretty annoyed, I see them talking and then his face drops and he pulls her behind a tree and she ends up laughing at something he says. Next thing I know I see him dragging her towards the training field. I can't help but feel anger but my wolf assured me nothing is going on and I believed him.

So me being the lovely not jealous but just very over curious boyfriend I am. I go around and sit really far away and watch them. I see her beat him in a jog and I guess it's his first time seeing her powers because he just pauses with his mouth open. I guess he says something because next thing I see she is smiling and he pulls her into a huge hug and then tackles her. Rage fills me as I march down there to kick the life out of this guy touching my mate.

Their on the ground laughing when i walk up to them. I look at Kay and scowl, "You cheating bitch you don't fucking deserve me" then i spit right in front of her. Then I pick up pretty boy by his collar and pull my fist back before throwing it at his face... but my fist never connected with his face. I looked over to see what was stopping my rage it was Kaylen with tears in her eyes. I open my mouth to comfort her but fail miserably "Why the hell are you crying you cheating whore, you fucking cheated on me!" I then push her to the ground. The next words that came out of her mouth made me regret everything

"He's gay you asshole"

at that she went invisible

(A/N)~I cried at my own ending ya'll! I will take suggestions! Should Kaylen break up with Scott after such a horrible turn of events and Kaylen finds someone else! or Should she forgive him!! Comment down below!!