Time passes people change

3 years later (Senior year)

Kaylen POV

Well It's been three years since I have entered the moon shire pack, we are the #1 strongest pack. Stronger than not only all the packs in America, but of multiple countries around the world. My mate and my awesome boyfriend Scott and I have never been happier. I moved into his room and he is becoming Alpha tomorrow! Yup, i'm gonna be a Luna I feel that I have what it takes to run a pack.

 Over the past three years I have figured out seven out of the ten of my signs and what each color on my wolf gives me the power to do.  The symbols are a cheetah, a mind, a hand, an eye, a muscle, a lion, a ear, an outline of a person, a fist, and lastly a heart surrounded by another heart in the dead center. 

I figured that the cheetah is of speed, not any type of speed I am the fastest being on earth pretty much. Next I have found that the mind is of mind control and the reading if thoughts, I can read all your thoughts even with mind walls up. Then there is a an eye, which basically I can see from miles away and I can see through things kind of like x-ray vision. The muscle basically strength I am the strongest fighter in our pack because of it. The lion is because I can turn into a lion (don't know what i'll need that for like ever). 

The ear as you probably know is I can hear very well and if someone is mind linking I can listen to their conversations. Then the outline of a person is I can turn invisible whenever I want its the best but that's all I have figured out so far. then the colors on my wolf I know all of them, they are element powers if you will. My ears a light blue, the tail a orangy/red color, the tips of my front paws a beautiful bright green and finally my back paws a bright yellow. The light blue is for water, they reddish orange color fire, the green for plant life, and last but not least yellow for sun. I can also make it snow and or rain, I think my powers are pretty cool.

I wake up It's the first day of senior year and I really don't  care to be honest but I have to go. I turn over and pull the covers over my head until I feel lips touch my cheek and tingles spread through my body "Hey baby, get your ass up we gotta go to school" Scott whispers in my ear huskily "No! Ten more minutes mom" I turn back over and pull the covers back over my head 

"Kay I'm warning you get up or I'm gonna have to come to something I know you hate" I roll my eyes at him and stay in my position "Go away!" I yell then close my eyes again "Well don't say I didn't warn yah babe!" Then I feel the covers being ripped off of me and hands fly to my stomach moving rapidly. I instantly start to laugh "Scotty!....S.Stop it!" then I feel the fingers stop and I take a deep breath "I hate you" I cross my arms and get up

 "You looove me and your welcome we only have 10 minutes until we have to leave" He turns to me and smiles "You guys leave without me I'm gonna take my baby to school" I smile and kiss his cheek "Hey! I thought I was your baby!" he pouts and it's so adorable "You are I mean my other baby, the one that isn't alive baby" I laugh and go get into the shower. My hair has also changed from light brown to dark brown it kinda looks black it's so dark.

 I get in the shower washing my hair and my body and rinsing off pretty sure I have been in the shower for about 30 minutes I am so late to school. Oh well, what you gonna do I already have my schedule so not like I have to register or anything. I dry my body off and pick out some black jeans, a black shirt that says 'whatever' in purple print and a leather jacket with 'fuck off' on the back of it plus my black Jordans 11's. My shoe size is a 4 1/2 so my shoes don't usually cost as much as other people's because I just have to get a kid size and the price goes down.Anyways... I grab my bag and my helmet and get on my baby,  yamaha r15 V2.0. Yep my baby is a motorcycle. I swing my leg over the bike and kick the stand with my foot and rev my engine as I speed off it takes me about 3 minutes to get to the school and I parked in a space right out front.

 I hop off and take my helmet off and strap it to my backpack. I then walk to my first period class, the teacher looking quite pissed that I am late yet again. "Miss Brown why are you late to my class again" He really thinks that I care about his History class. "Because sir I know everything you are teaching because I learned it all in kindergarten" I laugh at the anger written clearly on the man's face "Well in world war II-" After that I cut him off "Hitler Mr. Bertrand" I laughed at his shocked face then got up and walked out of the class going back to the pack house going back to sleep. Scott was gonna be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I would be getting some sleep before he comes in here and lectures me on the importance of school and blah blah blah. Or maybe he'll actually let me sleep this time probably not likely but hey i don't give a fuck. <3