New People

Scott's POV

I know I messed up so I ran to the pack house to apologize to Kay for being a complete ass hat. Then I see Braylen zooming towards me stopping abrubtly as Kayden and Brayden did as well. I figured they were here to beat my ass. But the next words that came out of their mouths were not what I expected.

Braylen has tears in his eyes "GOLD SCOTT! THEY USED GOLD! IT ISN'T FAIR!" He shouted pulling at my sleeves. "Gold. What does gold have to do with anything?" I ask curiosity seeping through every word. Then a deeper voice laughed but there was no humor based in his voice.

Brayden picked up his little brother. "She didnt tell you did she?" I shake my head no and he sighs heavily while Kayden rolls his eyes. The twin brother obviously beyond pissed. While I still have no idea what's going on.

"Gold is our only weakness. Like you  and most other werewolves are burned by silver. We are burned by Gold. But because we can heal so quickly it doesn't kill us nearly as quickly." He explains the boy with tear stained cheeks hanging on his side.

"What does that have to do with Kaylen? Who used gold on her?!" I stared to panick and I'm sure they could notice. "The rouges." he said simply. Then Kayden seemed to come to some sort of realization. "Oh fuck she told me about this. I didn't believe her I though she was fucking around when she told me!"

Brayden looked at him as if wanting him to poor out whatever Information he was going on about. "Firstly watch your Language around Braylen. Secondly what did she tell you?" The words came out slow and calm but there was a deadly tone to it. "Kaylen told me one day the rogue king would kidnap her and try to make her his bride and everyone would miss her. I thought she was just messing around like she always does"

Everyones eyes went wide. "Does that mean she was kidnapped?" My mouth drops no one has ever successfully kidnapped Kaylen before. Then Braylens eyes grazed over still being held in his brothers arms. His small eyes closed then he opened them and a smile crossed his face. "she's escaped!"

James POV

my brother Jake and I were strolling through the woods like we always do around this time in the evening when we hear this series of loud crashes and grunts coming down the hill. "Jake go check that out I'll be right there" he jogs over and I run a hand through my hair and mind link my sister.

'We'll be late for dinner save us three plates. and don't ask who is accompanying us because I have no idea.' There is a long annoying pause. 'sure thing little bro' I huff at her comment. 'TWO MINUTES! WHATEVSS BYE'

Then I look over and hear a shout. "
Oh shit James! She's hurt! I think the gold is burning her skin!" Never have I heard that sentence before. Gold? Either way I ran over quickly to see a female wolf passed out looking as if she is in a relatively large amount of pain. "Fuck Jake what do we do?! Here help me pry it open" I scream at him pulling at the openings of the golden bars.

After about five minutes of prying later the gate busted off and I sighed in relief. "I'll pull her out and carry her she looks like she's pretty small. Poor thing must be a runt. Lets take her to the pack house" I pick up the small wolf in my arms carrying her to the house not too far away. My twin sister is the pack doctor so I get her there as quickly as possible.

I walk into the pack infirmary and lay the random girl down on the table. she was probably sleeping weak and fragile I'm surprised she survived through all of this seeing her size and condition. "Woah, James what happened to her! Is she okay!" My sister broke me out of my thoughts as soon as she placed her hand on the young girls neck to check her pulse she jolted awake.

She didn't even look scared like I had expected her to. "sup strangers, if yah don't mind me asking. where the fuck am I?" I stiffen visibly, her voice was beautiful. She sounded like an Angel. I reach out to touch her and a jolt of lightning sparks us both. "oh not again" she mutters

"Again?" I asked in shock. "Yeah again, seriously. This has happened to me three times. each more powerful than the first and I still dont know what I am!" As soon as she said three my eyes widened. Only the most powerful being in the world can have up to three mates but only if the first two break her heart badly enough.

"There is a legend that my pack tells of. A female. The strongest being on earth. Powers Unlike any other. She will have three
brothers who each have the same powers but the female will be able to harness much more power and control than any of the boys could combined. This woman was meant to fight the rouge king until death with her brothers by her side" I finish my story looking in her eyes.

"Not me sorry dude" she laughs hopping of the table and stretching. "Yeah it is you have had three mates AND Gold only burns the legend and her brothers. So it has go be you" She sighed and nodded her head at me a small smile forming at her lips.

"Yeah, yeah you caught me big guy. whooptie doo. Your pretty smart I like that." I smile and look at her in her beautiful eyes. "So miss legend and my new mate , what is the oh so powerful woman's name?" I ask solely out of pure curiosity.

"That's for me to know my friend and you to find out" she says and it didnt sound as cheesy as it should have. But after she says that fraze she completely disappears

"What the fuuuuuuck"